Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The thought of AJ v Fury genuinely sends shivers down my spine. If it's the best Tyson Fury against the best AJ I think Fury takes him quite comfortably. You just never know with Tyson, although he always seems to get himself up for the big occasions

Link to post
Share on other sites

🎶🎶 SOMETHING TOUCHED ME DEEP INSIDE THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED ....🎶🎶🎶🎶 Tyson’s going to Fly 

 

BOOOM ! BOOOM ! BOOOM ! 

 

In all honesty lads , I have been saying for years Wilder is is a piss poor boxer, he has heart but my daughter has better feet and timing,  you all paid way too much attention to wilders power, power won’t count for much if your in against the greatest white Boxer that’s ever boxed ! 

 

I will carry this night with me for the rest of my life , to be here and feel this and bare witness to the birth of an icon ! A true Global Icon

 

I always new he was a great, now I believe he walks alongside only one man !  Not in his shadow, not in his legacy but beside Ali 

 

Anthony Joshua should retire cos The King is going to break him to pieces ! 

 

We know our boxing 👑👑👑🥊🥊🥊

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LinekersLugs said:

🎶🎶 SOMETHING TOUCHED ME DEEP INSIDE THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED ....🎶🎶🎶🎶 Tyson’s going to Fly 

 

BOOOM ! BOOOM ! BOOOM ! 

 

In all honesty lads , I have been saying for years Wilder is is a piss poor boxer, he has heart but my daughter has better feet and timing,  you all paid way too much attention to wilders power, power won’t count for much if your in against the greatest white Boxer that’s ever boxed ! 

 

I will carry this night with me for the rest of my life , to be here and feel this and bare witness to the birth of an icon ! A true Global Icon

 

I always new he was a great, now I believe he walks alongside only one man !  Not in his shadow, not in his legacy but beside Ali 

 

Anthony Joshua should retire cos The King is going to break him to pieces ! 

 

We know our boxing 👑👑👑🥊🥊🥊

 

 

 

 

lol enjoy mate! Love the passion! Definitely a night to remember 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

The thought of AJ v Fury genuinely sends shivers down my spine. If it's the best Tyson Fury against the best AJ I think Fury takes him quite comfortably. You just never know with Tyson, although he always seems to get himself up for the big occasions

Go to bed buddy ! 
 

the best AJ isn’t fit to clean out Tyson’s Gum Shield 

 

watch Joshua Ruiz 2 fight and all you see is an ever worse Wilder ! 
 

60/40 split to Fury will mean Joshua will be able to duck the fight, cos he is a nothing a no one ! 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

🎶🎶 SOMETHING TOUCHED ME DEEP INSIDE THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED ....🎶🎶🎶🎶 Tyson’s going to Fly 

 

BOOOM ! BOOOM ! BOOOM ! 

 

In all honesty lads , I have been saying for years Wilder is is a piss poor boxer, he has heart but my daughter has better feet and timing,  you all paid way too much attention to wilders power, power won’t count for much if your in against the greatest white Boxer that’s ever boxed ! 

 

I will carry this night with me for the rest of my life , to be here and feel this and bare witness to the birth of an icon ! A true Global Icon

 

I always new he was a great, now I believe he walks alongside only one man !  Not in his shadow, not in his legacy but beside Ali 

 

Anthony Joshua should retire cos The King is going to break him to pieces ! 

 

We know our boxing 👑👑👑🥊🥊🥊

 

 

 

 


You have the time of your life mate, blessed to have the finances and personal circumstances to be there and I know you love the sport 😁 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Fuxk he looks really willy pullered this morning, he is a big boy Glen 
 

Ya I’m not sure they are significant the rumours 

 

the weight bothers me Pabs , that’s a massive lump to carry for 12 rounds ! I feel he really is planning to get the job done within 6/7 rounds ! 
 

his arms and shoulders looked amazing proper strength in them he looks a specimen for a fighting man 

 

talk later 

Had a little wager on that as well 🤣🤣🤣 rounds 6-8 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Go to bed buddy ! 
 

the best AJ isn’t fit to clean out Tyson’s Gum Shield 

 

watch Joshua Ruiz 2 fight and all you see is an ever worse Wilder ! 
 

60/40 split to Fury will mean Joshua will be able to duck the fight, cos he is a nothing a no one ! 

I just said Fury would win lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...