Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wellyfox

TO THE MODS

Not really, some of us get paid to do it in our day jobs. That's not to say I trawl the forum correcting every little mistake (unless it's an absolute clanger, or as part of a 'piss take' anyway) but for wellyfox to suggest there should be guidelines for how spelling/grammar mistakes are dealt with is, quite frankly, laughable. Totally agree this chappie can't even spell Wellington for goodness sake though he got Fox right .

People who correct other people's grammar or spelling, when you can clearly understand what they are trying to say, are obviously lacking substance in their personal life.

Are you selling?

I, err, ahem, know someone who may be looking for, err, substances.

• 4 weeks later...

I love the way the LCFC forum has been rendered almost unreadable by allowing 73 threads all arguing for or against the same thing.

It makes it all very unique.

Well done to everybody involved in creating these fvckwit threads and all those holding back from deleting or merging them. appl.gif

I love the way the LCFC forum has been rendered almost unreadable by allowing 73 threads all arguing for or against the same thing.

Well done to everybody involved in creating these fvckwit threads and all those holding back from deleting or merging them. appl.gif

I wish Mark would call it quits for just a week so that most of these will be sifted out...

:ermm:

I'm trying... they are creating threads quicker than I can bloody merge them!!!

I swear my patience is fast running out. Tempted to have 5 threads in the LCFC forum:

Positive stuff

Whinging

Last game

Next game

Random stuff that I cba to categorise.

I'll spend an enjoyable evening with a glass of wine, sifting through what I can be bothered with and the rest of the threads I'll just close. Anyone starting new threads will be, erm... yeah, not quite worked that bit out yet but I can guarantee it will be painful and far from pleasant!

:angry:

:banghead:

:devil:

:whistle:

I swear my patience is fast running out. Tempted to have 5 threads in the LCFC forum:

Positive stuff

Whinging

Last game

Next game

Random stuff that I cba to categorise.

I'll spend an enjoyable evening with a glass of wine, sifting through what I can be bothered with and the rest of the threads I'll just close. Anyone starting new threads will be, erm... yeah, not quite worked that bit out yet but I can guarantee it will be painful and far from pleasant!

:angry:

:banghead:

:devil:

:whistle:

biggrin.gif

You missed out a thread dedicated to getting MON back as manager/DOF/receptionist

Archived