Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Adverts

• 3 weeks later...

Favourite: I knew instantly what it was. I'm not taking the piss, this genuinely is it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0-2n8JHc1M

Guilty Pleasure: Nothing I'd call a guilty pleasure, but other favourites of mine:

Most Hated: Even though I detest so many ads, this is the clear winner. It's made from pure, distilled shame:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yywyTHaosWY&feature=related

Charlie Brooker knows about horrible ads. I doubt many people will disagree:

BONUS Best billboard:

irn-bru-burger-small-57360.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

It may surprise some of you to learn that I watch commercial television - but I do!

I love these:

I would say I'm sorry if they've already been posted, but to be honest, I'm not

Brilliant! That's the voice of Matt Berry, from Garth Marenghi's Darkplace and The IT Crowd. I've noticed he's had quite a lot of voiceover work on telly. Here's a couple more ads with him in:

Matt Berry is a great voiceover guy!

On a side note... how fucking good is cathedral city :wub: :wub: :wub:

I have recently become addicted to their collaborations with Branstons and Jacobs where you get packs of cheese and pickle and cheese, pickle and crackers

Matt Berry is a great voiceover guy!

On a side note... how ****ing good is cathedral city :wub: :wub: :wub:

I have recently become addicted to their collaborations with Branstons and Jacobs where you get packs of cheese and pickle and cheese, pickle and crackers

It tastes like any other cheddar, nowt special.

Continental Market in Leicester today bought three French cheeses for a fiver. nothing special but I needed some cheese and it was either going to the indoormarket or get some prepacked stuff from Sainsburys or Tesco.

I dont watch commercial TV much and dont take much notice. One of my nieces loves them though doing marketing at uni.. The Claude Van Dam one is quite funny.

Cant think of any others atm.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived