Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

Just wondered as fellow city fans if anyone was building up a city team?

I am just wondering if anyone of you have Kasper or Jermaine Beckford that you would be willing to trade me??

Let me know if you do

Thanks

PS3 btw, if anyone fancys a game when its out let me know ur psn's and ill add you

Cheers

IN SVEN WE TRUST :sge:

My Team so far:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dAPCaTKbbbvFv

Ultimate team has been covered in length in the fifa 12 thread. Take a look there, some people are always willing to trade :thumbup:

keeps getting me to log in online daily for him to recieve daily bonuses or sumat.. :dunno:

Yeah, I do that. You get a daily gift which is different day to day. Sometimes you get free coins :blush::chant:

Currently got a silver card team with 100% chemistry and all in their favoured position and formation. Makes playing people with low chemistry so easy and because there silver its a 3 star team, so most people you play who are 3 stars are new people starting out with a shit team and low chemistry. Record is like 19-1-3 and the 3 losses are al disconnects from EA's crappy server.

Still don't know how to trade my spare shirts and badges, can't see an option on the game or the desktop version.

Go into your 'club'. Your kits and badges will be listed in country order. For example, if you want to sell a Leicester badge go into the 'England > Championship' folder. If you want to sell a Real Madrid shirt go into the 'Spain > Liga BBVA' folder. etc

** The club is only accessible on the game on your console though, not web app.

Anyone else not been able to get on the website? Every time it just says "SORRY! We have reached the maximum number of users who can log into FUT Web."

I haven't been able to get on for like 2 days now, and constantly get this message.

Tried to play 2 games on it and both times I've been disconnected from EA.

Same. EA Servers are poor, they do my head in. To get a better connection, I have to move my playstation to the other side of my room, its ridiculous.

Go into your 'club'. Your kits and badges will be listed in country order. For example, if you want to sell a Leicester badge go into the 'England > Championship' folder. If you want to sell a Real Madrid shirt go into the 'Spain > Liga BBVA' folder. etc

:thumbup: Cheers for that

I'm very new to this.

How much of a difference does chemistry make? And how well your players know the formation?

I got Tim Weise with the special edition code packs. He's the only thing that's stood between me and total humiliation so far. lol

Archived