Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Got a First 'Date'

Met this bird during my Marketing lecture few days ago when (of many seats around me) she chose to sat next to me. Fvcking hell, ( :blush: ) didn't she talk for England but what a stunner she was... :o Seemed very interested in what who I am and where I lived etc.

After the lecture, I drove her to her halls (few minutes from mine) and when I dropped her off, she wanted my mobile, I wanted hers etc and then an hour or two later she asked me there was a new restaurant just opened and she invited me to have a bite to eat there on Saturday/Sunday. It would be silly (by how fit she is and her good and sweet personality) for me to decline wouldn't it?

At the age of 19, I should have experience in this 'field' already, but I had only one girlfriend before, whilst at College.

So therefore, any of the experienced posters give me any suggestions when I dine with her, which will prevent me, hopefully, ( lol ) from embarrassing myself in front of her and making myself a cvnt? :thumbup::cool:

1. Don't take advice from El Empty.

2. Stop over-thinking it or planning Hollywood gestures.

3. Be normal (or, er, as normal as you can be, Wymsey.)

Women always get what they want. Just don't do anything retarded or cliché and if she wants to ride your lovestick she's probably going to.

Met this bird during my Marketing lecture few days ago when (of many seats around me) she chose to sat next to me. Fvcking hell, ( :blush: ) didn't she talk for England but what a stunner she was... :o Seemed very interested in what who I am and where I lived etc.

After the lecture, I drove her to her halls (few minutes from mine) and when I dropped her off, she wanted my mobile, I wanted hers etc and then an hour or two later she asked me there was a new restaurant just opened and she invited me to have a bite to eat there on Saturday/Sunday. It would be silly (by how fit she is and her good and sweet personality) for me to decline wouldn't it?

At the age of 19, I should have experience in this 'field' already, but I had only one girlfriend before, whilst at College.

So therefore, any of the experienced posters give me any suggestions when I dine with her, which will prevent me, hopefully, ( lol ) from embarrassing myself in front of her and making myself a cvnt? :thumbup::cool:

Take me with you on your date!!!!:thumbup:

Try and be at ease with yourself, be confident without being brash. Take an interest in what she says, and try not to dominate the conversation. If you have a lot of problems, don't go on about them. Try and have a nice time.

Most importantly, don't ask for petrol money. You can do this when you're married

lol Good advice from Finners, Mikey, Bert and Bellend. (astonishing, I know!). :D

The rest is a tad, more, erm, dubious. Although if she has a craving for Scotch Eggs.... :dunno:

And don't forget to post on here and let us know how it goes. :ph34r::whistle:

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

Don't dress up as your favourite Star Wars/ comic book/ graphic novel character.

EDIT - unless it's a Hallowe'en party then geek up to your heart's content

Edited by FoxyPV