Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Got a First 'Date'

It's very rude of Wymsey to come and ask us all for advice and then not to inform us as to whether we helped him or not.

Some of us gave you (and anyone who read the thread) our best love tips because we're fond of you.

Imagine giving somebody some great monetary advice and then not getting thanked. It's unthinkable.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

It's very rude of Wymsey to come and ask us all for advice and then not to inform us as to whether we helped him or not.

Some of us gave you (and anyone who read the thread) our best love tips because we're fond of you.

Imagine giving somebody some great monetary advice and then not getting thanked. It's unthinkable.

Too true , there are some very ungrateful posters on here.

Raj and AoWW are prime examples .I've tried to give them the benefit of my wisdom but did i get any thanks for it ?

No !! 

Times have changed I suppose , back in the old days I'd have been the old wise man of the village that everyone came to for advice .( just like in the film The Magnificent Seven) I would have been respected and held in high esteem for my sagacity. 

Smudge would probably have been the mad old harridan of the village throwing cats at strangers. 

• 4 years later...
10 minutes ago, Webbo said:

So @Wymeswold fox what happened?

As mentioned in another topic, went out a couple of times but didn't think anything would've gone further than friendship really so left it at that

A few years later, and don't really regret it looking at her Facebook now.

Btw, am single and not really looking currently tbh.

Rather be genuinely be happy around others who want my company, than rely on trying to get people on your side etc.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1