Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Got a First 'Date'

Do something a bit crazy now and again, like instead of walking around the front of the bonnet to open her car door for her, you could perhaps do a forward roll over the bonnet. Looks awesome if you can land on your feet.

Ladies love all that shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another good idea for the meal. When it comes to dessert time advise her to have one of the cream cakes. Then when she's eating it if she gets a bit of cream on her top lip or nose you can say "Mmmmmm hot stuff lover, got plenty more cake cream down here for your top lip tonight sugarplum". Perfect time for a wink and "ki ki" aswell.

Putty in your hands after that mate.

• Like 1

A great way to break any awkward silences is to introduce little games, one that works especially well when sat across from each other at a table is the old stick your finger under her nose and make her guess where your fingers been.

Wow what great advice!!!

Alos make sure you tell her to bring her toothbrush as you've boked a hotel for the night!!

Yeah definitely book a hotel, you cant be sure she's not on her monthly so fvck it they aren't your sheets!

Great point about the period thing, which reminds me best to ask if she is sensitive petroleum jelly (vaseline) before annal entry best to ask at the meal, that way you can go to the shops and get some e45 or what I recommend Vicks Vaporub, it numbs the arse good and proper.

Make sure you drive and pay first off

if it goes anywhere then theres plenty more chances of her paying at a later date, like a short term investment..

Sounds a bit gay but open doors (car and restaurant) but not her bedroom door even if she's fit - she'll think your only after one thing, dont bombard her with txts after the date otherwise she'll think your a clingy gimp.

Dont talk about an ex

Don't tell her everything and try to be mysterious even if you are boring deep down which reading your posts sometimes I expect is true.

Good luck

• Like 1

Met this bird during my Marketing lecture few days ago when (of many seats around me) she chose to sat next to me. Fvcking hell, ( :blush: ) didn't she talk for England but what a stunner she was... :o Seemed very interested in what who I am and where I lived etc.

After the lecture, I drove her to her halls (few minutes from mine) and when I dropped her off, she wanted my mobile, I wanted hers etc and then an hour or two later she asked me there was a new restaurant just opened and she invited me to have a bite to eat there on Saturday/Sunday. It would be silly (by how fit she is and her good and sweet personality) for me to decline wouldn't it?

At the age of 19, I should have experience in this 'field' already, but I had only one girlfriend before, whilst at College.

So therefore, any of the experienced posters give me any suggestions when I dine with her, which will prevent me, hopefully, ( lol ) from embarrassing myself in front of her and making myself a cvnt? :thumbup::cool:

Think you have done the hard work,if she didnt like you she wouldnt have sat near you,got a lift from you or asked for your number.Be natural,well done pal.

Hmm, on the other hand don't waffle on like a complete idiot just to fill them!

I beg your pardon :blink: "just to fill them in!"

Great point about the period thing, which reminds me best to ask if she is sensitive petroleum jelly (vaseline) before annal entry best to ask at the meal, that way you can go to the shops and get some e45 or what I recommend Vicks Vaporub, it numbs the arse good and proper.

Simply incredible.