Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

Forest Cup Tickets On Sale From Monday

Tickets for City's away trip to Nottingham Forest in the third round of the FA Cup with Budweiser will go on sale from Monday (12 December), with the tie set to take place on Saturday 7 January, kick-off 3pm.

The Foxes have been granted an initial allocation of 3,500 tickets for the game at the City Ground, which will go on sale to Priority 1 Season Ticket Holders from 9am on Monday.

Leicester City Season Ticket Holders will benefit from £5 discount on Adult admission prices for the game, which puts the Foxes up against the Reds in the world's most famous cup competition for the first time in 110 years.

Tickets for the game will be priced £20 for Adults (£15 for Season Ticket Holders); £12 for Over-65s and Under-18s; and £6 for Under-12s.

Tickets will be sold, strictly one per Season Ticket Holder, as follows:

Mon 12 Dec - Priority 1 Season Ticket Holders

Tue 13 Dec - Priority 2 Season Ticket Holders

Wed 14 December - Priority 3 Season Ticket Holders

Thur 15 Dec - Members (1 per Membership Card)

Fri 16 Dec - General Sale (max 4 per person)

Sales are subject to availability.

A Fox Travel Service will be available for the game, leaving King Power Stadium at 12.30pm. Fox Travel will be priced at £14 for Adult Season Ticket Holders (£17 for non-Season Ticket Holders), £12 Under 18 Season Ticket Holders (£15 for non-Season Ticket Holders).

**** sake, 4 per person, I was the only lad that could go at 9am. Don't know what we're gonna do now.

Go, get 4.

Go outside, put a hat on, say you're another of your mates, get whatever else you need!?

It was £5 for an Under 18 to watch Man City last year, who are without a doubt bigger than both Leicester and Forest.

£12 for an under 18 to watch Nottingham Forest, who always say 'we don't care about Leicester'.

By all means I'm not complaining, but I really don't understand this.

The last row on the bottom tier is definatly Z. I was on it earlier this year, but the tier above blocks your view a bit. Row V sounds about perfect.

It certainly is I can testify to that gonna make sure I get that row at least in block Y1 or Y2.

Think the majority did yeah. 90 percent of our away following stands these days.

Yea, just couldn't remember the last time we had an upper tier and for some reason less seem to stand in an upper tier.

Anyway, nothing will kill my buzz for this, really looking forward to it.

Archived