Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Rap & Hip Hop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These guys are pretty much the best thing to come out of UK Hip Hop in recent years, they are playing at the Music Cafe in Leicester in March this year as well

Just can't get into it. Seems a bit too forced and the masks things hardly original.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been absolutely loving this for the last couple of weeks.... Czarface (Inspectach Deck, 7L & Esoteric).

They've just released another collabo as well, though I'm yet to have a decent listen to that.

Quality lyrics, spat at a pace they should be. None of this slow rap, pop-rap horseshit that people allow themselves to listen to these days (yes I can be a hip hop snob and yes theres a difference between hip hop and rap). Amazing beats, and some nice references in the lyrics. In particular, check out the first verse on 'Rock Beast', from 11:16 onwards..... Randy Savage, Batman, Mortal Combat....Though that could just be my geek side enjoying that lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2SrZfGsTzE

• 3 weeks later...

Not directly music-related, but 50 Cent has been declared bankrupt - he's said to be $45m in debt.

This announcement comes shortly after he's been involved in a sex tape scandal, where he is currently sued for $4.5m.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/50-cent-talks-to-e-about-bankruptcy-filing-2015-7?r=US

Hasn't he filed for bankruptcy to protect his assets in this sex tape case?

He's worth way too much money to be bankrupt.

So happy to see Grime getting the hype it deserves at the minute, been a long time coming.

Skepta has just blown up in the past year. JME too.

Saw Skepta at Wireless & it went absolutely crazy when he was brought on to do Shutdown.

JME must be one of the funniest artists out there. His lyrics have me in stitches at times!