Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Rap & Hip Hop

• 1 month later...

yeah it's weird. man remembers year 10 French doing "what is your favourite music?" there wasn't even a French word for grime. lundi à dimanche comme bbk.

also odd that wiley has almost been left behind in this worldwide movement despite being the godfather of grime.

Wot do u call it, Garage?

• 2 weeks later...

Better than the video I posted tbh. Should've kept him at the club for the freestyle potential really rather than letting him go to Luton to actually play

Not even playing with Luton at the minute he's at Woking on loan, although he was a couple years ago and he did a track when  they won the Conference as Champions  lol pretty decent if I remember.

Kamakaze just dropped an absolute banger of a grime tune

The one with Kurly Hypa?

Also if his Grime Show appearance is to be believed he has an EP out at some point in the near future, should be decent.

• 2 weeks later...

At a time when rap was getting more popular on the continent and creativity, peace and talent still counted more than bling-bling, image and violence, the Tribe, alongside De La, provided quality, depth, intelligence and poetry.

They ignited my love for the genre, they provided an antidote and a beacon of light in a 90ies music world closing in on terror, crime and superficiality. They made me smile, they made me think, they made me a better person.

For that I'll alway be thankful for the Tribe. I had high hopes to finally see them live during a reunion tour, but I guess I'll have to scrap that now.

R.I.P. Phife - probably the World's most adored five-footer next to Muggsy Bogues.

• Like 1

At a time when rap was getting more popular on the continent and creativity, peace and talent still counted more than bling-bling, image and violence, the Tribe, alongside De La, provided quality, depth, intelligence and poetry.

They ignited my love for the genre, they provided an antidote and a beacon of light in a 90ies music world closing in on terror, crime and superficiality. They made me smile, they made me think, they made me a better person.

For that I'll alway be thankful for the Tribe. I had high hopes to finally see them live during a reunion tour, but I guess I'll have to scrap that now.

R.I.P. Phife - probably the World's most adored five-footer next to Muggsy Bogues.

Yep it was a much more interesting time for Hip Hop.