Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesAreBlue

Formula 1 thread 2012

........... seriously?

...........yes

There have also been 2 serial killers in France lately and they have banned types of Muslim dress. There's no end of human rights violations in China, huge slums in Brazil and gang / drug crime is out of control, then there's the USA that perpetuates wars and illegal invasion of sovereign nations. Then there's Abu Dhabi that has severe human rights transgressions.

All of these including the UK have Grand Prix.

Should we judge all these nations and on the basis of ethics and cancel all these Grand Prix also?

Hey I'm not saying I outright disagree with you on the likes of China.

I just thought "Britain had riots, ergo..." was a ****ing retarded point.

So the creation of an uneducated, consumer driven, selfish, callous, lawless underclass within this country is not an ethical issue?

The richer getting rich while the rest are left to rot?

Capitalism run riot... Financial institutions, the cornerstone of our economic structure showing flagrant disregard for their responsibilities in the face of a whacking great big bonus?

Maybe not so ****ing retarded ergo.....

Vettel Pole! Rosberg made a mistake in sector 2. Red Bull are back.

Very impressive 6th for Ricciardo.

Edit: FOM (the guys who control the live video) are apparently refusing to show Force India on screen. Pathetic if true.

Vettel? Again? Can he just actually piss off!?

Their car eats tyres, he wont win - reputation/damage imitation by sacrificing race for getting the positive PR of pole.

Red Bull don't like it when the media arent talking about them....

He'll probably win now!

Vettel wouldn't be so bad were it not for Horner trying to claim he treats both tghe same, Horner would never let someone like Button come into the team while Vettel is there as McLaren did with Lewis as they would overshadow his golden boy as he's not as good a racer as them. I'd love to see Lewis or Jenson join and just destroy him GP after GP

Their car eats tyres, he wont win - reputation/damage imitation by sacrificing race for getting the positive PR of pole.

Red Bull don't like it when the media arent talking about them....

He'll probably win now!

Yeah. He did. Well fvcking done.

clapping.gif

Vettel wouldn't be so bad were it not for Horner trying to claim he treats both tghe same, Horner would never let someone like Button come into the team while Vettel is there as McLaren did with Lewis as they would overshadow his golden boy as he's not as good a racer as them. I'd love to see Lewis or Jenson join and just destroy him GP after GP

lol Classified 8th and 18th. AMAZING racers.

Great to see a fourth different winner. Be great if Lotus win in Spain to make it five lol Totally unpredictable. Hopefully it goes all the way this year.

Oh, and nice one Massa. Ninth place, and first points in the bag :D

lol Classified 8th and 18th. AMAZING racers.

Great to see a fourth different winner. Be great if Lotus win in Spain to make it five lol Totally unpredictable. Hopefully it goes all the way this year.

Oh, and nice one Massa. Ninth place, and first points in the bag :D

Take it you didn't watch then! Button retired with car problems, nothing to do with his racing ability. He had a puncture and then a broken exhaust. And Hamilton only ended up so far down (still one place ahead of Massa I might add) because there was an issue with the left rear and they struggled to get the nut on the wheel, meaning his first two pit stops took about 10 and 12 seconds.

I really want Hamilton to win this title, but if Red Bull have the fastest car from here on then i think we'll see Vettel 3x WDC which i don't think he deserves.

Why not?

because he is a terrible racer, Vettel is a time trialer, unless the Red Bull allows him to run and hide from the start he can't win

What makes a great racer exactly? In my opinion a great racer is someone who can set quick and consistent laptimes, make the most of every opportunity that arises, is a skillful overtaker and can manage their tyres throughout the race.

Vettel is someone who can do all those things.

because he is a terrible racer, Vettel is a time trialer, unless the Red Bull allows him to run and hide from the start he can't win

Yeah he showed once again that he couldn't stand the pressure from Räikkönnen when he closed right up to him.... oh wait....

Archived