Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesAreBlue

Formula 1 thread 2012

I don't think he'll have any trouble finishing in the points. And, if his car really is as fast as it was in quali, I wouldn't rule him out for a cheeky podium.

But gutted for him, he must be fuming. Hope it doesn't translate to an overly aggressive race where stewards have to get involved again.

I don't think Hamilton will be with mclaren next season.

They seem to be making terrible decisions, costing him valuable points all the time. If it ain't the nuts at the pits, it's a shite decision to run him on low fuel despite it being clear he had the pace to be on pole anyway. Bring back Ron Dennis I say...

True but they couldn't have gave him a harsher punishment, maybe starting 10th would have been more suitable.

When there is a techincal infringement, the usual punishment is disqualification. I do feel sorry for Hamilton though, he deserved pole today.

Don't see Lewis leaving McLaren. Where else really is there to go? Ferrari are awful and I can't see him wanting to compete with Seb at Red Bull, whose car is arguably on the decline now anyway.

He has, possibly, the best car on the grid it's just ridiculous errors and decision making from the pit lane have sabotaged his - and JB's - season so far. He's not the only one suffering from it.

I'd be far less surprised to see Whitmarsh out than Lewis.

Was sat with my williams shirt on today amongst all the Alonso fans. surely one of the biggest surprise wins in a dry race ever ?

You must have enjoyed yourself sitting at the first corner. So much action there today.

This season is completely crazy :S

What are the odds on a Lotus win in Monaco to mix things up even more?

Loving the complete and utter collapse at McLaren lol. Yet another pit-stop **** up!

Yep ****ed up a pit stop and qualifying and yet still finished ahead of Massa lol

Maldonado is 16/1 to win at Monaco this weekend. Seems a good bet, he's won there in every catergory he's raced in apart from F1

Yeah, that is pretty good odds. Really think Lotus can take this, their superior tyre management should pay off. If it is cold/wet then I think Alonso will take the win.

Edit: Looks like it is going to be cold/wet.

Archived