Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesAreBlue

Formula 1 thread 2012

Max Chilton has joined Marussia for next year:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...la-one/20766042

I'm pleased to see another Brit, but Chilton has one of least impressive CV's of anyone to enter F1 in recent years. he's only ever won 3 single seater races. Compare him to the other young brits , James Calado , Alex Sims & Jack Harvey, they all have had better success

Feel abit sorry for Kobayashi. Compared to his pre-f1 career he did very well. It is ironic how anyone japanese and vaguely able to drive a car could get a seat until recently and now we have probably the best japanese driver since nakajima snr and possibly ever and he can't get a seat. Sort of not quite good enough to be given a shot at a top drive and then not able to get sponsorship.

I'm pleased to see another Brit, but Chilton has one of least impressive CV's of anyone to enter F1 in recent years. he's only ever won 3 single seater races. Compare him to the other young brits , James Calado , Alex Sims & Jack Harvey, they all have had better success

Money talks methinks, especially after losing out to Caterham..

I thought she was good on MotoGP, so I'm pretty happy with that.

BBC have also announced their live races for next year:

China

Spain

Canada

GB

Belgium

Italy

Japan

India

Brazil

plus the TBC race on July 21.

I thought she was good on MotoGP, so I'm pretty happy with that.

BBC have also announced their live races for next year:

China

Spain

Canada

GB

Belgium

Italy

Japan

India

Brazil

plus the TBC race on July 21.

Decided to drop Monaco then, quite surprised as I know that it can be a boring race but they always seemed to like the history and glamour of the place.

Archived