Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Norwich Away

Anyone know a good place to park? postcodes?

Don't have a postcode but we're heading towards the Train station, have been told by someone in Norwich that there is a carpark close by... which then puts you close to the ground and pubs, all well within walking distance

Don't have a postcode but we're heading towards the Train station, have been told by someone in Norwich that there is a carpark close by... which then puts you close to the ground and pubs, all well within walking distance

SOunds good to me i'll have a look online and post any findings

Did you manage to get a ticket in the Leicester end then AOWW?

Yep. :scarf:

if you see a bloke with webbed fingers saying toosdee(tuesday) that will be me,you cant miss me,im tall and big boned!!Barbour jacket tomorrow anyone feel free to say" hi" or" sit down i cant see you tall fat bastard!"

Are you likely to be saying 'toosdee' for any particular reason? :unsure: Oh, and if anyone sees me feel free to say hello - I'm the one who looks like the spitting-image of Kate Moss. :whistle:>_<

As you are looking at the train station it is the road to the left of it. Follow it up a few hundred yards and i believe it is the 2nd road on the right, which just goes round in a semi circle with the car park at the end.

Just looked, you will be on thorpe road and turn onto lower clarance road.

Row AA is the front. You'll be halfway up.

And Bert, you got that wrong!

I was row B, and though thank god I am not near the front as it was pissing it down at the start.

Only for me to find Row B was at the front and I got drenched! Worth it though to see us win!

Great day

Archived