Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Norwich Away

Based on his tweet not our decision - awaiting allocation confirmation from FA

The max 15% would be approx 3800 - I suspect we've offered less as a max allocation (on segregation/safety grounds similar to the Man City/United thing in the 3rd round) and the FA are mediating

Reality is that it's a rip off for this game Norwich are as big as Coventry and ticket prices are outrageous

Btw you'll be made to sit down at all times, but the home supporters can stand all game, amazing

Will be fine if the whole end stands on mass, which I would suspect will be the case for this game.

Well I live there and I go Leicester games 15 times a year but this may not be one as it's a cup game and that's a mug off £25 aha joke

Your call.

£25 about the average you pay for a league game anyway. Unless you're a student.

Still no details available! Went in the ticket office this morning - they couldn't even confirm the date! One guy said that someone had come in and suggested it might be on Sunday! I can't see that because all the TV changes have been made, haven't they ?

I need to know soon to get the train booked.

Norwich is a good place for a day out, although the ground is nothing special.

Archived