Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Norwich Away

There are 3 & a half blocks of the Jarrold stand which are not on sale to home fans, which I would estimate is about 3600 seats. Some of those will probably be lost due to the segregation netting though, so you'll probably end up with about 3300 for sale

Looks like a lot of dissent on here about the price - if its any consolation some at our end are complaining about it too

Already booked my train tickets for this so it better end up being the saturday!!

As Bert said seen on another forum the delay is because we have requested the full allocation which we are entitled to but Norwich don't wanna give us that many so the FA have to decide which is a load of bollocks anyway.

I think this is mainly because Norwich have an almost full ground of ST holders to accommodate 22000 or something, so you can see their point in a way that they want all ST holders to have a ticket.

They also seem to blaming us for the prices which I don't really understand the reasoning behind

They also seem to blaming us for the prices which I don't really understand the reasoning behind

Norwich are selling tickets already and say it's Saturday 3pm so you should be ok with trains.

From what I gather, if we took less than the 15% they would've done a deal and made the tickets cheaper. We wanted what we are entitled to, hence the pricing, and maybe why they're 'blaming' us?

Like it or not Norwich are a decent club with good fans, tickets are £10 less than their usual premier league games and this is the 5th round of the FA cup and they know we'll sell what they give us regardless.

just hope the trains are not ranmed full of 1 can 16 year olds.

Hence why I'll get U18.

I've got no chance of concessions at Norwich, absolutely no chance.

Think I'll risk the U18 at Derby. Barcoded so should be ok. Managed it last year, even though I'm 6ft 4 an 23 years of age.

Think I'll risk the U18 at Derby. Barcoded so should be ok. Managed it last year, even though I'm 6ft 4 an 23 years of age.

I'm 6'3 and 18, Norwich take the piss and just seem one of these clubs that whilst I've got respect for, manage to piss me off whenever they can, I like the manager and they have a good (albeit pretty unsporting) team but the club are cvnts, I fvcking knew they'd make this £25 or something. It's the fact they've charged everyone else £15 and us £25 that winds me up, they've never come across as keen on us.

Not going.

There are 3 & a half blocks of the Jarrold stand which are not on sale to home fans, which I would estimate is about 3600 seats. Some of those will probably be lost due to the segregation netting though, so you'll probably end up with about 3300 for sale

Looks like a lot of dissent on here about the price - if its any consolation some at our end are complaining about it too

Why the hell wouldn't they want to watch us? We're massive

I'm 6'3 and 18, Norwich take the piss and just seem one of these clubs that whilst I've got respect for, manage to piss me off whenever they can, I like the manager and they have a good (albeit pretty unsporting) team but the club are cvnts, I fvcking knew they'd make this £25 or something. It's the fact they've charged everyone else £15 and us £25 that winds me up, they've never come across as keen on us.

Not going.

What happens when a club is always likely to bring a sizeable following. Big fish.

Norwich since going back upto the Championship have gone all big time, they charged shocking proces for league games last season and even worse now. I like the fans, but the way the club is run is not good.

Why they arent going to give us 15% i dont know.

Archived