Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

• 5 months later...

Is saying I think we should finish in the top 10 optimistic enough?  

I'll be optimistic for sure and say I think we will keep Riyad, sign Iheanacho and Drinky will rotate back to his good season. I also think James looks very positive (like a new signing!), Slim and Wilf will have had full preseasons with us, and Mendy is going to mend and be a powerhouse in the middle. 

4 hours ago, BornBlue said:

Mods: please put an apostrophe in the thread title.

It has genuinely been doing my head in for five and a half years.

I would just like to say, it wasn't me who created the title,  it was edited from my original thread title and have asked before for the change. :)  

Up the foxes!  This is going to be a good one!

14 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Is saying I think we should finish in the top 10 optimistic enough?  

I'll be optimistic for sure and say I think we will keep Riyad, sign Iheanacho and Drinky will rotate back to his good season. I also think James looks very positive (like a new signing!), Slim and Wilf will have had full preseasons with us, and Mendy is going to mend and be a powerhouse in the middle. 

I was with you until the last line lol 

35 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I'm optimistic- found this on my flight back from china overnight to take care of the last hour - happy times (and yes, I got hay fever again)

IMG_5956.thumb.JPG.200910893290b04d9bc7c3206946eefc.JPG

Cool.  In flight entertainment is for me massively disappointing since I watched us thump Liverpool live on a flight into Sydney in Feb (?) in Shakey's first game in charge.  There is nothing to top live football in mid air.