Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Deleted Threads

• 3 weeks later...

Is this Daggers with his post count back and a new name again?

Anyway, I believe I won the vote for least popular :cool:

I actually withdrew my vote for myself and voted for you.

I don't care if you wear that as a badge of honour or not, I genuinely just did it because I think you're a ****.

I actually withdrew my vote for myself and voted for you.

I don't care if you wear that as a badge of honour or not, I genuinely just did it because I think you're a ****.

What is the **** word?

Intriguing.

Seriously though, why were they deleted?

I don't think they were particularly good threads but was there anything offensive in them?

I wasn't comfortable about them from the start. I didn't think it was fair to the people not mentioned on the lists and voting for favourites seemed a bit divisive to me.

Probably just me indulging in the type of PC I normally hate.

I wasn't comfortable about them from the start. I didn't think it was fair to the people not mentioned on the lists and voting for favourites seemed a bit divisive to me.

Probably just me indulging in the type of PC I normally hate.

Don't get me wrong they were shit threads and despite the fact I always get dragged in to shit like this and reputation I'm actually keenly against both, it's the wrong sort of attention seeking for me.

But I just don't see any real justification for deleting them, either. There are plenty of posts you're going to not like or disagree with but that doesn't mean they don't have merit, at the end of the day people were just taking them like the bit of a laugh and a joke that they were.

And even if they weren't, even if they were descending into a bit of an argument would that be the end of the world as long as nothing overly abusive was being posted?

This is Foxes Talk and, more specifically, Foxes Talk General Chat. The tone is going to be low by default, I'm not sure it needs to be overly moderated to make things nicer or cleaner - you'll just start putting people off. Believe me, voice of experience here.

It wasn't so much that I was losing, more that Finners was winning. :P

In that case, correct decision. Good riddance.

lol arseholes.

This is Foxes Talk and, more specifically, Foxes Talk General Chat. The tone is going to be low by default, I'm not sure it needs to be overly moderated to make things nicer or cleaner - you'll just start putting people off. Believe me, voice of experience here.

Most days I don't need to do anything so I don't.

I remember the first year I was on here, I'd got a few laughs and held my own in a lot of arguments so I was totally gutted when I didn't get a single vote in best newcomer or any other award. I should imagine there were a load of good members on here who were a bit hurt when they didn't even get a mention in those threads.

I did mention in the thread that I wanted to delete it and asked if anyone minded and gave them an hour to object.At the end of the day it was my decision.

Most days I don't need to do anything so I don't.

I remember the first year I was on here, I'd got a few laughs and held my own in a lot of arguments so I was totally gutted when I didn't get a single vote in best newcomer or any other award. I should imagine there were a load of good members on here who were a bit hurt when they didn't even get a mention in those threads.

I did mention in the thread that I wanted to delete it and asked if anyone minded and gave them an hour to object.At the end of the day it was my decision.

... seriously? :|

Dude... really?

Unsurprisingly I'm with Finners.

Absolutely no reason to delete the threads - they weren't abusive, they weren't going to get the forum closed and there were no pictures of vaginas. They were just shit threads - but so the fùck what?!

More than that, if anyone was upset that they weren't included they need to man the fùck up. It's a forum, who gives a shit if anybody likes or hates your ePersona...it's not real life.

Bad call.

Unsurprisingly I'm with Finners.

Absolutely no reason to delete the threads - they weren't abusive, they weren't going to get the forum closed and there were no pictures of vaginas. They were just shit threads - but so the fùck what?!

More than that, if anyone was upset that they weren't included they need to man the fùck up. It's a forum, who gives a shit if anybody likes or hates your ePersona...it's not real life.

Bad call.

You absolute ****ing unbelievably ****ing c**tish son of a god damn bitch - how dare you put those foreign characters into swear words so that they show up in all their desperate hideousness. Will no one PLEASE think of the children??!!

You absolute fùcking unbelievably fùcking cùntish son of a god damn bitch - how dare you put those foreign characters into swear words so that they show up in all their desperate hideousness. Will no one PLEASE think of the children??!!

Fùck the children.

There's a certain sense of pride that I take from delivering over 8,100 posts of such eye watering mediocrity that I have failed to win a single award or even get a mention in the favourite/least favourite posters threads. Not to mention my utterly underwhelming reputation score.

Archived