Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Deleted Threads

You absolute ****ing unbelievably ****ing c**tish son of a god damn bitch - how dare you put those foreign characters into swear words so that they show up in all their desperate hideousness. Will no one PLEASE think of the children??!!

I get in trouble when I think of the children, bad things happen.

On those threads, and others being deleted, would it not be better to have just closed them with an explanation, rather than deleted them? I don't think anybody would have really noticed them drift off the bottom of the page, but when they disappear completely people get more worked up by the fact their witticisms are gone forever more so than by the fact that the thread is closed.

There's a certain sense of pride that I take from delivering over 8,100 posts of such eye watering mediocrity that I have failed to win a single award or even get a mention in the favourite/least favourite posters threads. Not to mention my utterly underwhelming reputation score.

+1, favourite of mine. <3

You're easily in my top two favourite Foxes Talkers that I'm yet to meet.

There's a certain sense of pride that I take from delivering over 8,100 posts of such eye watering mediocrity that I have failed to win a single award or even get a mention in the favourite/least favourite posters threads. Not to mention my utterly underwhelming reputation score.

Sorry James., but I cant take anyone seriously with a . in their persona....

Get rid of the . sit back and watch the rep points flood in.

lol Brilliant +1

Ahem.

I want to consumate this internet flirting

Apart from a select few, I don't think I've met anyone off here when I've been sober. I believe I was incredibly drunk when I met James. at Bradford - hey, WTF is right, that full stop is just plain stupid.

Same here... except my rep is much higher than James. :whistle:

If I'm not at least in your top five, I will have a little cry.

**** you lot I still want to win. I like winning things so much I ALWAYS cum first.

Let's have a wank race.

Ready, Steady.... Go and I'm finished.

I win.

Apart from a select few, I don't think I've met anyone off here when I've been sober. I believe I was incredibly drunk when I met James. at Bradford - hey, WTF is right, that full stop is just plain stupid.

We met at Barnsley Dave.

Fvck my life, I thought it was just my Internet persona that was mediocre.

We met at Barnsley Dave.

Are you sure it wan't Blackburn? :whistle:

Babylon :( I was enjoying that "Embarrassing Leicester" thread. lol

I do however, offer my sincere apologies, if it wasn't you. ;)

You owe me an apology then as I wouldn't have deleted it. He deserved the ridicule after that post.

We met at Barnsley Dave.

Bradford, Blackpool, Barnsley, Bolton - same Northern place with people who talk stupid and look orange.

I'll think about it...... ok.

You give in way too easily... you need to learn to make 'em grovel (buying you gifts is an added bonus!). :D

Archived