Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Peterborough away

This will defiantly sell out no question about it! :D

'Just under 4,000 away fans can be accommodated in the Moyes Terrace, with a further 800 seats being made available to away fans in the Main (North) Stand'

Wish peopel could spell definitely! Ha

Yeah should sell out though didnt quite when we won 2-1 there before making the PO's.

<p>

Will be one of the 4800 or so. Peterborough is the best away day for me. With West Ham and Forest coming a close second and third.

3800. Does anyone think that the standing tickets will sell out before General Sale?

<p>

3800. Does anyone think that the standing tickets will sell out before General Sale?

A lot of our fans are old. If you ask me, I think they'll make general sale.

But I was wrong about Chelsea so wtf do I know :P

Same here, just emailed the ticket office asking if a standing option would be made available.

let me know what reply you get it's a lifesaver for those that either work, don't live in Leicester or can't afford to hang on the phonelines for 45mins and pay about £12 for the pleasure

From the ticket office:-

The standing tickets are unavailable for purchase online, however you can order them directly over the phone by calling 0844 815 5000

Archived