Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Peterborough away

I say 20 mins, but i havent walked it before! If you look up the route you will be fine, and it might take a bit longer than 15 mins. But you'll see other City fans on the train anyway and they are bound to know where they are going.

Still not got tickets for this. Probably should get round to doing it.

Still not got tickets for this. Probably should get round to doing it.

i got mine this morning 9am and they said there only a couple of hundred left. i think you better get your skates on

I'm assuming you've tried just on direct? Ring up, quickly.

If you've rang and that's the case, then Leicester selling nearly 4k terrace before 800 seats = class.

Don't think it's 4k mate.

"We have received an initial allocation of 1874 tickets for the above match, 1000 Terrace tickets and 874 Seating tickets."

I rang up this morning and they'd sold out the allocation, but they rang me back when they recieved the second one and I got a standing one. Hopefully it will sell out but by the sounds of it if you want a ticket you will get one.

I say 20 mins, but i havent walked it before! If you look up the route you will be fine, and it might take a bit longer than 15 mins. But you'll see other City fans on the train anyway and they are bound to know where they are going.

:thumbup:

Archived