Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

14 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

It could be.  Perhaps Bran's vision was after the Night King passed through the wall?

There's a few theories flying about.  You read up on one and then the next completely contradicts the one that comes before.

With 6 years invested in this I am finding myself reading up on more and more of the actual back story and some of those far fetched ideas.  

One of the most plausible concerns the connection between the Night King and Bran Stark but I'll stop there for fear of spreading a possible spoiler.  Probably all nonsense though tbf lol

You mean the time-travelling theory about Bran? Nah, that's not gonna work. But the similarities between him and previous characters are nods made on purpose I'd say.

Watched it tonight and know what you mean about Sheeran and the little woggle eyed lad from the 'This is England' series ...    Before that wasn't too happy after an early scene that had Tim McInnery in ...   Still think of him as that wally Lord Percy Percy in Blackadder ....      And then two seconds later up pops Lord bloody Ashfordly from Heartbeat !!   ....      Get your casting sorted GoT !!!

Good opener though ....    :)

On 22/07/2017 at 21:09, Countryfox said:

Watched it tonight and know what you mean about Sheeran and the little woggle eyed lad from the 'This is England' series ...    Before that wasn't too happy after an early scene that had Tim McInnery in ...   Still think of him as that wally Lord Percy Percy in Blackadder ....      And then two seconds later up pops Lord bloody Ashfordly from Heartbeat !!   ....      Get your casting sorted GoT !!!

Good opener though ....    :)

Little woggle eyed kid??

Cracking episode that had everything you love about game of thrones, political machinations and skulduggery, epic brutal violence and boobs.

Throw in a bit of lesbianism, Hotpie and Sam descaling Jorah (with a gross cut to the next scene) it was almost perfect, except for Jon's bloody awful speech. He was like a whippet trainer down track talking t'dogs.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Captain... said:

Cracking episode that had everything you love about game of thrones, political machinations and skulduggery, epic brutal violence and boobs.

Throw in a bit of lesbianism, Hotpie and Sam descaling Jorah (with a gross cut to the next scene) it was almost perfect, except for Jon's bloody awful speech. He was like a whippet trainer down track talking t'dogs.

Pretty much what I was going to say - the classic GoT blend in one ep.

Also, though I don't want to be that guy - as (I think) this hasn't aired in the UK yet and folks are dropping some pretty big hints...can folks be a little more thoughtful in their use of spoiler tags please?

Amazing ep. I'm just too excited to wait. 

Wonder what will happen to

Yara, Ellaria and sexy surviving sand snake? Guessing their torture will be brutal.

The last 10 minutes were incredible. Euron is insane. Jumping off the boat probably saved Theon and his sister tbh

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

You must have missed his sister hanging from the end of the boat then... Though to be fair it never explicitly cut to her face.

Ellaria and Tyene will be his gift to Cersei.

Thats one hell of a spoiler pal, thankfully I don't think it was her.

21 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Why would anyone be reading a GoT thread until they've seen the episode? Especially when it's obvious it will be being talked about.

I don't really disagree tbh, just seems to be a sore subject here.

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

lol. Just noticed a market on Skybet for who will sit on the Iron Throne at the end of the show.

Hotpie is a 500/1 outsider!

Does the iron throne really matter anymore?!?