Sign in to follow this  
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

Such a cop out of an ending.

Jon was an absolute flake the whole episode.

The dragon just flying off into the distance and just essentially writing drogon out without any consequence is just lazy.

And the biggest thing by far to happen in that episode was Jon killing Dany, and I cant speak for everyone else but I always enjoy seeing the reactions of major events, but this just got completely washed over and skipped ahead a couple of weeks.

Also, how the hell did they even find out Jon killed Dany, there was no evidence other than a bit of blood.

It was all ridiculous and just lazy. By far the best thing about the episode was jon actually interacting with ghost.

Edited by glenny_fox
  • Like 1

Just all seems a bit lackluster after all this time doesn't it. Overall, I think I enjoyed it, but can't help feeling wanting just that little bit more. 

Absolutely shite finale to finish of a crap season, really had hi hopes for this season, very very poor 

16 hours ago, Goober said:

Really enjoyed that lol

So much I need to mull over about this season. Can't believe it's over.

Crikey

You enjoyed it? Wow, i was very disappointed with the whole season tbf. Other then the long night, it was poor 

Was happy Ghost and at least 1 dragon lived... last episode for me though was a let down. The season on a whole was ok though

Should have finished with the dragon burning down the iron throne instead of 40 mins of shite afterwards at the end.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

You enjoyed it? Wow, i was very disappointed with the whole season tbf. Other then the long night, it was poor 

Yeah I was very satisfied with how they dealt with the end points of all the characters. Brienne writing Jaime’s deeds absolutely broke me, loved it.

One complaint would be the aftermath of Dany’s death, would’ve liked more on that. Was hoping we’d see her in Valyria at the end with Drogon dropping her off there or something. But like I say that’s my only disappointment.

Last 2 seasons were undoubtedly rushed and they deserve some stick for it. But I do think they wrapped it up well last night.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Should have finished with Cersei blowing up the sept

Edited by Finnegan

Thought the bit where Ned wasn’t actually dead and took the iron throne was pretty decent to be honest.

• Haha 2

Amazing that they rushed the whole of the last two seasons but found time for half an hour of sentimental guff at the end.

25 minutes ago, Goober said:

Yeah I was very satisfied with how they dealt with the end points of all the characters. Brienne writing Jaime’s deeds absolutely broke me, loved it.

One complaint would be the aftermath of Dany’s death, would’ve liked more on that. Was hoping we’d see her in Valyria at the end with Drogon dropping her off there or something. But like I say that’s my only disappointment.

Last 2 seasons were undoubtedly rushed and they deserve some stick for it. But I do think they wrapped it up well last night.

Well said.I thought it was quite a fascinating episode.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Should have finished with the dragon burning down the iron throne instead of 40 mins of shite afterwards at the end.

Well at least the new king ain’t gonna need it.

16 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Well at least the new king ain’t gonna need it.

Ayooooo

Interesting not exactly what I expected but at least it was a coherent ending that made sense. I just wish there had been more grey area over Dany’s actions last week then it actually would have felt like a difficult decision for Jon. A real dilemma, he loves her but not sure if he can trust her to not kill others. Instead she had to commit the greatest atrocity in history of Westeros, even then it took Tyrion to convince him.

Alright up until the dragon flying off and then... what the ****ity ****. Exactly like the spoilers I’d read and prayed were wrong.

Felt like I was watching a Red Nose Day skit 20 years in the future bringing back a few favourites with woeful writing and bad jokes.

Cant get my head round Sansa telling her own brother, also a Stark that the North wont follow him, yet the other six realms would. 

35 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Greyworm was an absolute dickhead all episode....really wound me up for some reason 😂

Face like a slapped arse