Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Things you don't like that you should

Well, no, I never have been. Hence why I.. you know.. gave up years ago.

:unsure:

I vote for your manliness any day of the week. If everyone had some Finners in them the world would be a much better place.

Kasabian - I'm probably the only person in Leicester that doesn't completely lose their shit over them.

The Premier League - if Leicester ain't there I completely couldn't care less about it. Only watch motd if I remember it's on and it usually sends me to sleep. Will be different when/if we ever get promoted.

Fish/seafood - yes, it's supposed to be very good for you. It tastes like shit, and I'm not eating anything that's described as a "bottom feeder".

Mushrooms - Whoever first ate these and said "hey, fellas, these things taste really great" should have had his, or her, face pummelled with the largest toadstool in the neighbourhood.

Bananas - Similarly, whoever said these vile things taste great, should have had one shoved where the sun doesn't shine. I don't care how good for me they are.

Foods of the Devil, and that's just scratching the surface.

Fish/seafood - yes, it's supposed to be very good for you. It tastes like shit, and I'm not eating anything that's described as a "bottom feeder".

Mushrooms - Whoever first ate these and said "hey, fellas, these things taste really great" should have had his, or her, face pummelled with the largest toadstool in the neighbourhood.

Bananas - Similarly, whoever said these vile things taste great, should have had one shoved where the sun doesn't shine. I don't care how good for me they are.

Rotherham?

Pretty much the only fruit I like.

I'll get one and some lubricant.

Pretty much the only fruit I like.

I'll get one and some lubricant.

Really? If the taste doesn't put you off, the texture will, surely?

I could not apply for Come Dine With Me because every week, some willy puller makes Banoffee Pie. Arseholes.

Really? If the taste doesn't put you off, the texture will, surely?

I could not apply for Come Dine With Me because every week, some willy puller makes Banoffee Pie. Arseholes.

Its just a soft fruit, I really don't think the texture is 'off putting'.

Having said that I dont like oranges because they are too juicy and they have the white stringy stuff around them.

thats a bit odd isnt it.

Having said that I dont like oranges because they are too juicy and they have the white stringy stuff around them.

thats a bit odd isnt it.

You're taking the pith.

thats a bit odd isnt it.

Just as I eat a banana and a clementine. :)

Archived