Sign in to follow this  
acooling08

Things you don't like that you should

I gave up on manliness years ago.

lol

Because you used to be the very picture of a big butch hunk of manmeat!

lol

Because you used to be the very picture of a big butch hunk of manmeat!

Well, no, I never have been. Hence why I.. you know.. gave up years ago.

:unsure:

Edited by Finnegan

Well, no, I never have been. Hence why I.. you know.. gave up years ago.

:unsure:

I vote for your manliness any day of the week. If everyone had some Finners in them the world would be a much better place.

I vote for your manliness any day of the week. If everyone had some Finners in them the world would be a much better place.

innuendo.jpg

I assume we're talking physically not figuratively.

Call of Duty and the like. Isn't there something else you could be doing?

Kasabian - I'm probably the only person in Leicester that doesn't completely lose their shit over them.

The Premier League - if Leicester ain't there I completely couldn't care less about it. Only watch motd if I remember it's on and it usually sends me to sleep. Will be different when/if we ever get promoted.

bland foods.

Goodness gracious me

“ give me the blandest thing on the menu “

• Like 1

Goodness gracious me

“ give me the blandest thing on the menu “

lol, I was thinking about posting that.

It's pretty accurate.

Fish/seafood - yes, it's supposed to be very good for you. It tastes like shit, and I'm not eating anything that's described as a "bottom feeder".

Mushrooms - Whoever first ate these and said "hey, fellas, these things taste really great" should have had his, or her, face pummelled with the largest toadstool in the neighbourhood.

Bananas - Similarly, whoever said these vile things taste great, should have had one shoved where the sun doesn't shine. I don't care how good for me they are.

Foods of the Devil, and that's just scratching the surface.

Fish/seafood - yes, it's supposed to be very good for you. It tastes like shit, and I'm not eating anything that's described as a "bottom feeder".

Mushrooms - Whoever first ate these and said "hey, fellas, these things taste really great" should have had his, or her, face pummelled with the largest toadstool in the neighbourhood.

Bananas - Similarly, whoever said these vile things taste great, should have had one shoved where the sun doesn't shine. I don't care how good for me they are.

Rotherham?

Pretty much the only fruit I like.

I'll get one and some lubricant.

Pretty much the only fruit I like.

I'll get one and some lubricant.

Really? If the taste doesn't put you off, the texture will, surely?

I could not apply for Come Dine With Me because every week, some willy puller makes Banoffee Pie. Arseholes.

Really? If the taste doesn't put you off, the texture will, surely?

I could not apply for Come Dine With Me because every week, some willy puller makes Banoffee Pie. Arseholes.

Its just a soft fruit, I really don't think the texture is 'off putting'.

Having said that I dont like oranges because they are too juicy and they have the white stringy stuff around them.

thats a bit odd isnt it.

Edited by purpleronnie

Having said that I dont like oranges because they are too juicy and they have the white stringy stuff around them.

thats a bit odd isnt it.

You're taking the pith.

thats a bit odd isnt it.

Just as I eat a banana and a clementine. :)

Celebrities raising money for charities.

It's for good causes, it is no skin off my nose - but it really gets on my tits.