Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Reputation.

• 4 weeks later...

Is this the 'ego' thread. I've been scouring

this topic for ages on here. Saves me creating

a new one now. Call me mr Vain

Here, have 0 rep points. :glare:

Got a notification on my reputation feed; "There is no content to display"

We've already had that discussion, can't see it happening.

If you click recieved again you can see it, doesn't look like you can see who gave you rep any more though :/. - Rep would be a great addition, what's stopping it being put in place?

If you click recieved again you can see it, doesn't look like you can see who gave you rep any more though :/. - Rep would be a great addition, what's stopping it being put in place?

Oh, another click and it's worked, cheers. Yeah I've seen 'given' has gone as well.

I think we had -1 rep before, ages ago. I'd take it up with Mark :thumbup:

Noone really wants to give out rep points because then everyone else will have lots of rep points, and clearly that means they're better than you, so you save them for something worthwhile. Negative reps however would be a piece of piss to dish out because you don't really care about making someone's rep less - that too clearly means they're a lesser person. There are a few spats/vendettas on here which would be dangerous if you added negative reps, it'd be too easy and too silly. In fact I'd probably -1 you every time I saw you post just because of your lower case 'w'.

People often talk about foxestalk and the way they treat newcomers - could you imagine someone naively signing up, posting something and then receiving -8 rep points... they'd probably cry, but at the very least, leave.

Noone really wants to give out rep points because then everyone else will have lots of rep points, and clearly that means they're better than you

...Not really and I don't really see how it could be described as dangerous either.

In fact I'd probably -1 you every time I saw you post just because of your lower case 'w'.

lol

Archived