Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

TV psychic Derek Acorah: 'Maddie is dead'

Can we just be clear here - this doesn't apply to posting on internet forums, right? :unsure:

I'd like to think that most of us on here are responsible bigots.

I'd certainly class myself as a BWAC - Bigot With A Conscience.

If he was that good he would have known the Sun was going to print the story.

Beat me to it you bastard! ;)

On a serious note, even if he was set up by The Sun it's none of his bloody business.

Your astrological week ahead, with Psychic Bob

15-05-12

Taurus (20 APRIL – 20 MAY)

A bad first day as an elephant poacher as you turn up for work with a 2,000 gallon drum of boiling water and a 40-foot slotted spoon.

Gemini (21 MAY-20 JUN)

Not sure rating every one of your post-1998 bowel movements for weight, consistency and exit cleanliness really does count as you being ‘thorough’, to be honest.

Cancer (21 JUN-22 JUL)

By advertising your product as being made from ‘entirely natural ingredients’ all you’re doing is acknowledging that matter cannot be created.

Leo (23 JUL-22 AUG)

You local pub shows remarkable initiative, taking advantage of the recent weather by re-launching their beer garden as their ‘beer outdoor pool’.

Virgo (23 AUG-22 SEP)

Paying to join that uniform dating website proves to be a total waste of money as there’s nobody else on it dressed as a snowtrooper from The Empire Strikes Back.

Libra (23 SEP-23 OCT)

This week 100 million people watched you elbow one guy in the face, kick another one while his back was turned and headbutt a third. Just like Wittgenstein in 1921 during the book tour for Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus.

Scorpio (24 OCT-21 NOV)

So far you’ve managed to avoid all the spoiler trailers of Prometheus so it would be mean of me to mention the appearance of Adam Sandler as a wacky loudmouthed baseball player.

Sagittarius (22 NOV-21 DEC)

What you want, baby I got it. What you need, you know I got it. All I’m asking for is your insulin prescription, for ****’s sake.

Capricorn (22 DEC-19 JAN)

Your typo in the contract for the next series of Robson’s Extreme Fishing Challenge sees the show transferred to the Adult Channel. As well as making the vaseline budget go through the roof.

Aquarius (20 JAN-19 FEB)

Just say no to drugs. In fact, a six-foot bag of mushrooms with the face of Syd Barrett has just walked in, so you can say it to their face.

Pisces (20 FEB-20 MAR)

Fortunately your terrible fear of heights will never be a problem because you’re going to spend your whole life in that dreary, flat Lincolnshire hellhole you were born in. So that’s a relief.

Aries (21 MAR-19 APR)

Oh, good. A breathy, acoustic version of a well-known song sung by a woman with a quirky voice. Hoo-bastard-ray.

I'll never forget the Jacko malarkey. It must have only been a week or two after he died that Derek, with the help of Sam and some Jacko fans 'contacted' him on live tv.

Derek came out with the line "Michael says can you say hello to Quincy Jones for me". Oh I was pissing!

The cheek of them to call anybody a fake! I watch five minutes of their programme now and then and they have 'ghosts' throwing coins at them and all manner every blummin week, the loons!

Their show was only half decent when Derek was on it because we were guaranteed at least one 'possession' every time. Groundbreaking tv it was, although it's shameful to try and con people this way.

I love the noise he makes just as he gets possessed! And the "hooo what happened there" after.

I'll never forget the Jacko malarkey. It must have only been a week or two after he died that Derek, with the help of Sam and some Jacko fans 'contacted' him on live tv.

Derek came out with the line "Michael says can you say hello to Quincy Jones for me". Oh I was pissing!

The cheek of them to call anybody a fake! I watch five minutes of their programme now and then and they have 'ghosts' throwing coins at them and all manner every blummin week, the loons!

Their show was only half decent when Derek was on it because we were guaranteed at least one 'possession' every time. Groundbreaking tv it was, although it's shameful to try and con people this way.

I love the noise he makes just as he gets possessed! And the "hooo what happened there" after.

lol lol lol

Mary's a right fookin' slag!!!

Pretty sure Yvette is trying desperately not to laugh. lol

Virgo (23 AUG-22 SEP)

Paying to join that uniform dating website proves to be a total waste of money as there’s nobody else on it dressed as a snowtrooper from The Empire Strikes Back.

Well that's just ruined my day. :angry::@

Your astrological week ahead, with Psychic Bob

15-05-12

Taurus (20 APRIL – 20 MAY)

A bad first day as an elephant poacher as you turn up for work with a 2,000 gallon drum of boiling water and a 40-foot slotted spoon.

Gemini (21 MAY-20 JUN)

Not sure rating every one of your post-1998 bowel movements for weight, consistency and exit cleanliness really does count as you being ‘thorough’, to be honest.

Cancer (21 JUN-22 JUL)

By advertising your product as being made from ‘entirely natural ingredients’ all you’re doing is acknowledging that matter cannot be created.

Leo (23 JUL-22 AUG)

You local pub shows remarkable initiative, taking advantage of the recent weather by re-launching their beer garden as their ‘beer outdoor pool’.

Virgo (23 AUG-22 SEP)

Libra (23 SEP-23 OCT)

This week 100 million people watched you elbow one guy in the face, kick another one while his back was turned and headbutt a third. Just like Wittgenstein in 1921 during the book tour for Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus.

Scorpio (24 OCT-21 NOV)

So far you’ve managed to avoid all the spoiler trailers of Prometheus so it would be mean of me to mention the appearance of Adam Sandler as a wacky loudmouthed baseball player.

Sagittarius (22 NOV-21 DEC)

What you want, baby I got it. What you need, you know I got it. All I’m asking for is your insulin prescription, for ****’s sake.

Capricorn (22 DEC-19 JAN)

Your typo in the contract for the next series of Robson’s Extreme Fishing Challenge sees the show transferred to the Adult Channel. As well as making the vaseline budget go through the roof.

Aquarius (20 JAN-19 FEB)

Just say no to drugs. In fact, a six-foot bag of mushrooms with the face of Syd Barrett has just walked in, so you can say it to their face.

Pisces (20 FEB-20 MAR)

Fortunately your terrible fear of heights will never be a problem because you’re going to spend your whole life in that dreary, flat Lincolnshire hellhole you were born in. So that’s a relief.

Aries (21 MAR-19 APR)

Oh, good. A breathy, acoustic version of a well-known song sung by a woman with a quirky voice. Hoo-bastard-ray.

:unsure:

There are no ghosts, no gods, no telekenesis or psychic healing. Homeopathy is a scam, you generally won't get something for nothing and, over the long term, results tend to regress to the mean average. Diana was killed in an accident when her chauffeur crashed into a wall and the WTC was destroyed when some Arabs crashed some planes into them.

Having said all that, this is funneh:

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2012/05/16/tv-psychic-derek-acorah-claims-hitler-is-dead/

There are no ghosts, no gods, no telekenesis or psychic healing. Homeopathy is a scam, you generally won't get something for nothing and, over the long term, results tend to regress to the mean average. Diana was killed in an accident when her chauffeur crashed into a wall and the WTC was destroyed when some Arabs crashed some planes into them.

So in a nutshell, am I right in thinking that the only things that are real are what we can see or touch, and that we are to believe what our governments tell us as they are benign and only make bumbling mistakes that were accidental (unless we live in the middle east, where of course our governments are evil)? This is a very common world view where I'm from.

I agree that there are no ghosts, only demons and the other ones who are nicer. These demons live up to 3000 years. This claim is just as outlandish as the two sentences I quoted...but truer.

I know not of this telekenesis, homeopathy or psychic healing of which you speak so I'm not associating my point with them. They sound too new agey for my tastes.

Since every action is the result of a previous action and the cause of one or many reactions; it's possible that someone could predict the future correctly or conceivably know of past actions that they were not present for if they could follow accurately the myriad action-consequences that lead to said action.

In reality that's pretty difficult though.

may I add this is not a defense of fraudulent psychics (all psychics are fraudulent).

That sound like an extract from an Isaac Asimov nover where the main character used physycohistory to predict the future. It was dependant though on knowing the history and every event and every possibility of thousands of planets.

That sound like an extract from an Isaac Asimov nover where the main character used physycohistory to predict the future. It was dependant though on knowing the history and every event and every possibility of thousands of planets.

It's my form of pre-determinism and would be better seen as Dirk Gently like from Sci-Fi.

Having said all that, this is funneh:

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2012/05/16/tv-psychic-derek-acorah-claims-hitler-is-dead/

Perhaps, but that squidgy supercomputer between your ears will tell you otherwise on occasions.

Life would be so boring without a conspiracy theory or two. It gives the theorist something to live for when they find a new story. I can just imagine the smile on their tiny faces as they relate their findings to an unenlightened world, :P

Life would be so boring without a conspiracy theory or two. It gives the theorist something to live for when they find a new story. I can just imagine the smile on their tiny faces as they relate their findings to an unenlightened world, :P

lol

I don't think you should be in that kind of spirit if you look at the Maddie case in the way its probably turned out, considering the world today

Maddie has probably been kidnapped, transported to the Middle East, Asia, America, drugged, brainwashed, raped and screwed by hundreds of dirty little rich people and either thrown in the trash when she hit puberty or kept as some sick kind of pet.

I think there's people out there who know what has happened, all the publicly compared to other cases that are similar just haven't been reported and documented anywhere near as much as this one.

There are some sick f***s out there, and they reach all the way to the top

I wasn't referring to that case specifically although it is a strange one. Like you said there must be somebody who knows something. I cannot see that she wondered off to road hit and body taken away. Whoever did that would have to be callous individual and a normal person would not have been able to keep it a secret. Kidnapping is the only thing I can think of. There must have been someone on the site who had contacts and were waiting for this situation. Maybe contacts in the local villain population. If there were some 'Mafia' types they could hamper investigations even have evidence removed or destroyed. Maybe a cleaner gardener or workmen tipped them off that a young child was being left alone at night.

They did say at the beginning the local police were not great at detecting which is why they brought in British investigates but by that time the scene may have changed and no conclusive evidence was found.

Archived