Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Got through a large chunk of '13 Reasons Why' this afternoon. Originally saw what it was about and didn't think I'd be too bothered. Put the first episode on this morning and then sat there for a solid 6 hours hooked until I had to come to work.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Leicester69 said:

Just watched Series 2 of Car Share, watched all 4 episodes in one evening as it was so funny...and then watched Episode 3 again.

If you've not seen either Series 1 or 2 then you've missed a treat...Peter Kay at his best and Sian Gibson, who I've never seen in anything before this, is absolute comedy gold!

All available on BBC I-Player

Car share, imho, is the funniest prog on the box in years. Peter Kay is a comedy genius & Sian Gibson is perfect foil for his humour.

The "dogging" episode in series 1 was side splitting. Keep your eyes peeled for the fake road signs in most episodes. Hilarious.

6 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

new Silicon Valley picking up where it left off, tremendous.

Don't know if anybody watches Murder In Successville but it proper gets to me, Jamie Demetriou's send off of Zayn from One Direction ****ing killed me

Oh man it's so shit but the complete bewilderment of semi-famous people in the show is hilarious 

Edited by Wookie

Just watched the new gameshow on C4 called The Question Jury where 7 contestants work in a team led by a foreman to answer questions .  If anything,  it is almost like watching a televisioned version of Foxestalk lol 

Anyone see yesterday's Pointless? The final question was Premiership managers who have International caps for Ireland (Rep & Nthn), Scotland and England or Wales. Being a City Fan, I got three pointless answers straight off, all City managers.

Anyone know who they were?

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Anyone see yesterday's Pointless? The final question was Premiership managers who have International caps for Ireland (Rep & Nthn), Scotland and England or Wales. Being a City Fan, I got three pointless answers straight off, all City managers.

Anyone know who they were?

O'Neill, McGhee, Little, Taylor ?

Edited by Tuna

53 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Well that's all four (only allowed three answers). O'neill unsurprisingly scored points, but the other three all pointless.

In the case of Taylor, in more ways than one.

• Like 1

Question 

i want to start watching line of duty and have never watched an episode but thinking of watching season 4 on iPlayer, does anyone know if the series are linked that much that it will matter. 

Ive heard great things of the show but also heard maybe series one is linked to series 4 so I'm confused to know if I can get away with watching from series 4 

4 hours ago, grth2004 said:

Question 

i want to start watching line of duty and have never watched an episode but thinking of watching season 4 on iPlayer, does anyone know if the series are linked that much that it will matter. 

Ive heard great things of the show but also heard maybe series one is linked to series 4 so I'm confused to know if I can get away with watching from series 4 

I'd watch them all mate. Series 1-3 are more linked and you could probably get away with watching 4 on its own, but I'd still watch them all. Even if they weren't completely linked there is still obviously a running theme as it's the same characters, and the whole lot are worth watching.

• Like 1