Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

5 hours ago, grth2004 said:

Question 

i want to start watching line of duty and have never watched an episode but thinking of watching season 4 on iPlayer, does anyone know if the series are linked that much that it will matter. 

Ive heard great things of the show but also heard maybe series one is linked to series 4 so I'm confused to know if I can get away with watching from series 4 

Series four can just about be watched alone but it is much better to watch other series

All series available on YouTube as I watched it all again recently 

Less than one hour to Line of Duty ....      After a fantastic sporting weekend (footy, boxing, Grand Prix) Mrs CF is being allowed back into the TV room to watch the last episode !!  ...     Ooo errr ...    Don't care who the bad guy is but hope that spawny arse licking young wpc  gets it !!!  ....    Well a least a smack in the puss !!!   

Probably going to get panned on here for this...but watched the first couple of episodes of The Handmaids Tale on Hulu.

Fvck me, even as a guy that dystopia and the way it forms is terrifying - not exactly Nineteen Eighty Four but pretty damn close in brutality. Goodness only knows what it's like to watch for women.

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Who we saying? Il go with his solicitor.

Guilty !!!!   ....    I think ...    too much for my 3 pints and a bottle of rioja brain to work out ...    I'll watch it again tomorrow ...   

How many fookin balaclava men where there ?? ....

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Guilty !!!!   ....    I think ...    too much for my 3 pints and a bottle of rioja brain to work out ...    I'll watch it again tomorrow ...   

lol im sober and I'm not sure what's happened. But ****ing hell, please no Ted.

That was brilliant TV.  I'm new to this so will go back to series 1 to 3.  Need to for the back story, clearly it will fill in some of the gaps.  But one balaclava man down and some further ones to find?  There's more to this obviously.

Excellent story telling and acting throughout.  Really feel like I know and care about the characters, very very tense at the end.  

When is series 5 out? lol

58 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

11 hours ago, Tuna said:

Really hope Balaclava man turns out to be a macguffin.

Re Line Of Duty.

lol

43 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

That was brilliant TV.  I'm new to this so will go back to series 1 to 3.  Need to for the back story, clearly it will fill in some of the gaps.  But one balaclava man down and some further ones to find?  There's more to this obviously.

Excellent story telling and acting throughout.  Really feel like I know and care about the characters, very very tense at the end.  

When is series 5 out? lol

There was quite a gap between 1 and 2 irc but the last two have been about a year apart. 

Edited by Strokes

8 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Think I actually preferred end to series three. 

This was a little more confusing and unanswered questions for me. 

Never understood either why Ifield did put on a balaclava in the first episode...

Because he thought he had killed Huntley and was in process of trying to make look like one of balaclava mans victims. 

24 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Think I actually preferred end to series three. 

This was a little more confusing and unanswered questions for me. 

Never understood either why Ifield did put on a balaclava in the first episode...

He was mad at Huntley trying to tie up the case knowing full well that balaclava man was still out there.  By using his identity he was making this as obvious as possible for all to see.

Did Hilton commit suicide?  Or was it the circle of balaclava men?  Who higher up the chain of command is responsible?  This is possibly government level imo.  Still, I'm relatively new to this so will be interesting to see how it plays out from here.

Edited by Legend_in_blue