Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

28 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Just watching celebrity pointless. The question was countries beginning with the letter A. Lawro steps up looking confident and comes up with 'Alaska' 

Yeah..... 

I assume when they asked him for a city in Ireland he said Preston? :D 

• Like 3

Like all the best television, People on the Toilet mends the post 9/11 disconnects in our society. It drives the market while serving the global citizen; Muslims, Jews, Christians, Rastafarians, there's a camera three inches away from all their bottoms!

Guest seanfox778

Loving the return of Twin Peaks, it's my favourite tv show by far. I love how certain scenes are literally like watching a nightmare that you just can't explain, no one does weird and disturbing like David Lynch.

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

Just about to watch Better Call Saul and it isn't on this week. :ranieri:

According to IMDB it's on today, so steams might be a bit later than normal. It's a day later than usual.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

According to IMDB it's on today, so steams might be a bit later than normal. It's a day later than usual.

According to this http://heavy.com/entertainment/2017/05/why-is-better-call-saul-a-rerun-tonight-when-season-3-episode-8-return-date/ it's next week, but I'll check tomorrow anyway.

5 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

Just started watching House with Huge Laurie and the dude who played Billy Kennedy in Neighbours lol, its pretty good.

Loved House, watched it all over a few months last year and thought it was brilliant.

Guest seanfox778

Coming to the end of season one of Mad Men. Like others have said, not really that much going on but I'm drawn to it and it really sucks you into their world. It's fascinating but not in a 'edge of your seat' kind of way.

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Mad Men is another great show. Loads of great performances, and Christina Hendricks is not bad to look at!

Christina, January Jones and all the actresses that Don Draper slept with weren't bad to look at ;)

As I've posted before, one of my all-time favourite shows. 

On 2017-5-27 at 13:24, foxfanazer said:

Just watching celebrity pointless. The question was countries beginning with the letter A. Lawro steps up looking confident and comes up with 'Alaska' 

Yeah..... 

What was/were pointless answers? 

3 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Finished Mad Men. It's a great tv show and I have no idea why it was so addictive. (Other than Christina Hendricks)

Gonna start Boardwalk Empire because I can't be arsed with Prison Break anymore. 

How far did you get with Prison Break? I've just started season 2.

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Why didn't anyone tell me that Fargo had started again?

Been meaning to watch it. Most people seemed to think series two was best although I preffered series one. 

Not read about this series in a preview... What is the story or decade this is set in? 

Will be watching it as soon as I've finished latest series of House of Cards