Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

1 hour ago, seanfox778 said:

Just finished season 4 of Mad Men, all I want to do is drink and womanise. I like how there’s so many levels to all the main characters, it’s actually difficult to make the show sound good because nothing too scandalous or explosive happens like your usual shows but the character story arcs and the 1960s setting really pull you in.

Simply one of the best written shows ever. Last season slightly disappointing but despite that still top notch. 

Friends who work in advertising gutted it isn't like that today!

Guest seanfox778
4 hours ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Simply one of the best written shows ever. Last season slightly disappointing but despite that still top notch. 

Friends who work in advertising gutted it isn't like that today!

I bet they are, I would give anything to do that job, in that time. Haha. 

3 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Towards the end of season 2 of How to get away with Murder. Really enjoying the show. 

Also Mr Robot. Last night's ep was the best yet. Taken all in one take. Bananas.

They're on season 3 or Mr robot? Is there a season 2 recap anywhere because I stopped halfway through it and I really don't want to sit through it. 

On 07/11/2017 at 09:33, Simi said:

I made a list of everything I've got on the go at the minute, quite a list.

Need to start season 2 of This Is Us, one of the best things I've watched this year. Very gripping. 

is s2 on Netflix? 

S1 was incredible.

3 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

They're on season 3 or Mr robot? Is there a season 2 recap anywhere because I stopped halfway through it and I really don't want to sit through it. 

Season two was ****ing appalling. 

The most pretentious shit I've ever seen. 

That and Fortitude are the most disappointed I think I've ever been with a second series of something I enjoyed. True Detective was a bit suspect season two but nowhere near that bad. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

I don't get the hype with Stranger Things. Watched the first 3 episodes of S1 and was bored senseless. Has anyone been able to stick with it?

Think you're in a minority there pal. Each to their own obviously. 

I think it's sensational personally. I don't often buy in to hype, in fact I'm often slow to warm to something BECAUSE I'm told I "have to" watch it. My inner hipster becomes quite resistant to stuff like that. 

But it's brilliantly written, directed, produced, cast and acted. The child cast is one of the best that's been put together since some genius thought Corey Feldman and River Phoenix would compliment each other. 

• Like 1

On 06/11/2017 at 12:33, kingcarr21 said:

Power is incredible. Loved everything about it. Tommy is my fave character and Angela is a beaut. Stick with it.

Finished watching the 2nd season of stranger things. Another brilliant season. Really enjoy the fact its set in the 80s and has lots of different references to other shows. There is talk of another 3 season being made but gotta wait a while for season 3.

So now I need something else to watch on Netflix. Any suggestions?

Narcos, Orange is the new black, Bloodline, Line of Duty is on there now I think