Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

nigella man she’s so nuts what is she even cooking and what is she even saying 

Just finished Season 4 of Silicon Valley, great characters and great show.

Did also just watch first season of Always Sunny In Philadelphia - other than Charlie, I found all the characters pretty loathsome. Didn't funny it particularly funny but people have been raving about it. Sometimes the first season can be a bit of a dud whilst they're world-building and introducing out characters etc.., does it improve in future seasons?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, oakman said:

Did also just watch first season of Always Sunny In Philadelphia - other than Charlie, I found all the characters pretty loathsome. Didn't funny it particularly funny but people have been raving about it. Sometimes the first season can be a bit of a dud whilst they're world-building and introducing out characters etc.., does it improve in future seasons?

YES - Danny Devito comes on the scene and he's the best. Keep with it I say. The characters are loathsome, they're absolute cvnts and that's what makes the show imo. 

Season 2 of Peaky Blinders. Brilliant programme.

Why did no-one tell me about it beforehand :ph34r: ?!

4 hours ago, oakman said:

Just finished Season 4 of Silicon Valley, great characters and great show.

Silicon Valley is outstanding – incredible how they manage to pack so much into 20 odd minutes and end on a cliff-hanger every episode. Easily one of my favourite ever programmes.