Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

1 minute ago, leicsmac said:

And then you go out in Hongdae on a Sunday morning and see all the businessmen crashed out on the pavement from the night before. :D

they treat animals well so I don’t care. They go on the on my list of noble people along with the Kurds and the Kazakhs. Bottom of the heap is of course the Chinese, the Turks and Americans.

9 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Has anyone watched any of the Active Shooter programs on Sky atlantic? So difficult to watch but fascinating, really recommend them.

I had them on series link but deleted after watching the first one as I thought it was a bit pants...

On 16/02/2018 at 22:50, StanSP said:

i could watch them over and over again. can't get enough of it. 

4 more series of Taskmaster announced with 10 episodes in each. Not overly excited by the lineup for the next one but I’m sure it’ll still be amazing!

19 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Yeah it’s brilliant, not quite as good as ‘people do nothing’ but I still love it.

Both absolute gems. Inside No.9 fairly decent as well.

10 hours ago, lgfualol said:

I really enjoyed "Dark" on Netflix. It's a German show with English subtitles. ****ing mental story, bit like Stranger Things but darker. 

I just started watching this, only a few episodes in but I'm hooked. If anyone is on the fence, give the first episode a look. Just make sure to change the audio to german and subtitles to english. Netflix default is to an english dub that is absolutely horrible. 

Edited by Detroit Blues

1 hour ago, Detroit Blues said:

I just started watching this, only a few episodes in but I'm hooked. If anyone is on the fence, give the first episode a look. Just make sure to change the audio to german and subtitles to english. Netflix default is to an english dub that is absolutely horrible. 

100% agree. Heard the english dub is shit. Has to be watched in german, its miles better.

Cant wait for season 2!

9 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Anyone watching "2 doors down"? I don't think you could binge watch it but in small doses it's genius.

Genius is stretching it a bit imo but it’s decent enough for a filler when there is nowt else worth watching.