Jump to content
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Simi said:

I thought the two episodes after the break have been absolute garbage.

 

Why do the writers think we want an episode dedicated to Paz? Complete waste of time.

Yeah the 2nd one with Paz was a little strange, we've got no real connection to her son or father so it was a little odd. Was still quite enjoyable how they did it though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/01/2020 at 08:29, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Watching series 1 of Preacher on Amazon Prime, odd series but really watchable.

I thought Series 1 was the weakest of the lot too. If you like that one you'll like the rest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Bear said:

I thought Series 1 was the weakest of the lot too. If you like that one you'll like the rest. 

Well I have to admit to being a bit of a div and watching the first 3 episodes of series 2 first, thinking it was series 1 lol so I have an idea! 

Joe Gilgun as Cassidy is the shining light so far, a great character.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommend James May's Our Man In Japan on Amazon, he's an engaging and genial host and what can I say Japan is astonishingly beautiful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This years CW crossover was awesome! 

 

Waited til now so I could binge all 5 episodes, sad that arrow is coming to an end, it's had it's crap seasons but overall it's been decent. This crossover has opened up so many possibilities with what replaces it though. :frantics:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/01/2020 at 18:00, Tuna said:

Recommend James May's Our Man In Japan on Amazon, he's an engaging and genial host and what can I say Japan is astonishingly beautiful.

As a kid I hated him for being captain slow but when you grow up you realise he’s by far the most interesting and nicest bloke of the three 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stadt said:

As a kid I hated him for being captain slow but when you grow up you realise he’s by far the most interesting and nicest bloke of the three 

When did you grow up?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Strokes said:

When did you grow up?

Probably won’t ever 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cant bloody wait to watch all three of these aaron hernandez documentary episodes back to back this weekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/01/2020 at 13:01, foxfanazer said:

Anybody watched the Aaron Hernandez (NFL player) documentary? Crazy story! 

Been thinking of giving it a go. I recall the story when it happened, but I'm sure there's lots I don't know about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Been thinking of giving it a go. I recall the story when it happened, but I'm sure there's lots I don't know about it.

Recommend you give it a go. Makes you think about what we give our footballers a hard time about

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just discovered Catastrophe with Rob Delaney & Sharon Horgan on Amazon.

 

Quite amusing..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/01/2020 at 18:02, Innovindil said:

This years CW crossover was awesome! 

 

Waited til now so I could binge all 5 episodes, sad that arrow is coming to an end, it's had it's crap seasons but overall it's been decent. This crossover has opened up so many possibilities with what replaces it though. :frantics:

I've really enjoyed it and like you gutted Arrow is finishing. Started watching and actually enjoying Batwoman, which surprised me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I've really enjoyed it and like you gutted Arrow is finishing. Started watching and actually enjoying Batwoman, which surprised me. 

I'm actually enjoying batwoman too. Hard to keep track of them all now though. Dropped legends and supergirl a while back, but superman is getting his own spinoff now so might have to pick it back up. And then there's arrow and the canaries in production where Mia takes over from Oliver so that's gonna be added to the list. 

 

Crossovers are gonna have a lot to juggle with this lot. lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/01/2020 at 23:02, ScouseFox said:

cant bloody wait to watch all three of these aaron hernandez documentary episodes back to back this weekend

yep fair play this was an interesting/mental watch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/01/2020 at 18:01, foxfanazer said:

Anybody watched the Aaron Hernandez (NFL player) documentary? Crazy story! 

Just finished it. Remember reading all about it at that time but very interesting documentary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Enjoying Treadstone on Prime currently, based on the Bourne films but it's a great watch so far

I was really looking forward to it and it started well but i'm trying to hang on in there now after 7 episodes.

 

Just feels a bit disjointed and the plot is being stretched, flashbacks, loosely connected story lines in the US, Far East and Europe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good mystery that I can recommend is The Outsider that has just started on Sky Atlantic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rico said:

Good mystery that I can recommend is The Outsider that has just started on Sky Atlantic

 

Yes i'm really getting into this. Read about 5 or 6 chapters of the book on holiday but found it hard to get into. Not the kind of books I can read and get into but it seemed pretty close to the books from the two episodes ive watched. Definitely recommend others to watch it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...