Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

On 02/09/2020 at 09:34, The Bear said:

She was nice in Two Pints Of Lager when she was younger. Cracking pair on her. 

That's just been cancelled after one season. Didn't get good reviews in any case. 

lol will probably knock that on the head then. I was enjoying the 1930s storyline but all the actual Penny Dreadful stuff ruined it. 

On 02/09/2020 at 15:51, Lineker's Left Foot said:

On Netflix started watching The Fall with Gillian Anderson.. something about her 😍

On the last series after a recommendation  from a fellow foxes talker...its ace!!!

• Like 1

Got to the final episode of Broadchurch last night.

Aware that some of the later episodes got a bit of a pasting and it was rather patchy at times but for me was a very enjoyable show.

David Tennant and Olivia Coleman were outstanding in it right throughout.

• Like 1
On 09/09/2020 at 19:10, Suzie the Fox said:

Watched S1 and loved it, currently waiting for all episodes of S2 to be released so i can binge watch the lot.

Edited by rico

On Corrie, Geoff's abuse of Yasmeen may have finally been proved, as a result of Sally sneaking into his house and obtaining his laptop, which still contained incriminating evidence. Yippee! What I don't get is why, in an attempted murder case such as this, the police didn't routinely inspect the laptop immediately after the original event? Also, why is it that on tv and in films, computer passwords are always guessed correctly, but never in real life?

Sopranos S6 E1

When Junior shoots Tony I was pissing myself, whatever he says in Italian, Malanga! Then scurries off is just viscerally so funny. Is it meant to be humorous?

lol 

Edited by Stadt
6 hours ago, Stadt said:

Sopranos S6 E1

Hide contents

When Junior shoots Tony I was pissing myself, whatever he says in Italian, Malanga! Then scurries off is just viscerally so funny. Is it meant to be humorous?

lol 

I guess there is that element. He's an old man losing his mind and his self, and re-living his youth in a frenzied delusion. Sad and funny. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1
On 18/09/2020 at 14:37, PAULCFC said:

Not sure enjoyed is the right word,but really liked Des,the thing about Dennis Niellson.Thought David Tennent was brilliant.

We're all a little intrigued by these things, its why crime shows, fact or fiction, crime documentaries and crime books are so popular. We've even seen a crime podcast come to the fore in recent years.