Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Anthony Knockaert

Kingfox is however judging them before he has seen them play.

I just didn't think we needed James, because he is similar to our other central midfielders.

De Laet I don't rate him from when I have seen him play before.

But I am willing to give them a chance, that is fair enough surely?

I just didn't think we needed James, because he is similar to our other central midfielders.

De Laet I don't rate him from when I have seen him play before.

But I am willing to give them a chance, that is fair enough surely?

How kind of you!

Exciting foreign winger - get in!

Like a true optimist I'm going to assume all the new signings are world beaters (I'll re-assess c 5 - 10 games into the season)

I don't see us signing anyone else until someone goes but I'm sure I'll be proved wrong (I think he'll stick with the CM he for now)

Leicester City can confirm that terms have been agreed with Guingamp for the transfer of French midfielder Anthony Knockaert.

Anthony, 20, is set to sign a three-year deal at King Power Stadium. Subject to his registration being approved by the Football League, his move should be completed in the next 24 hours.

www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2868593,00.html

Most unpredictable signing Pearsons ever made.

Won't play more than 10 games this season though.

Hardly, he always signs one foreign player from a non-English league at the start of the season. Tunch, Kermo, this guy and I doubt he has signed him to not play him. You think this is a good signing, but you can't bring yourself to praise Nigel Pearson. Pathetic.

Hardly, he always signs one foreign player from a non-English league at the start of the season. Tunch, Kermo, this guy and I doubt he has signed him to not play him. You think this is a good signing, but you can't bring yourself to praise Nigel Pearson. Pathetic.

Never praised the signing I merely said it was unpredictable. Pearsons never really signed a 'flair' player he always signs solid dependable type players, nothing to do with him being from a non-english league so I don't know where you got that from.

I see from calling me pathetic you have issue with other peoples opinions so let me clarify my stance. Pearson in the past has proven that with these 'flair' type players he has little patience for them, Max Gradel being the best example probably one of the most talented players we've developed in recent years but he was too attack minded for old Nige so he got shipped off to Leeds and was absolutely outstanding and we missed out. My point is Pearson doesn't like players that don't put their defensive shift in and this guy has all the attributes of a player that will be a fantastic attack minded player but won't put in the best defensive shifts and well you know Pearsons stance on that.

I might be being a little silly but its been the same old story with Pearson since he's been in charge.

The logic in this thread is hilarious. If Drogba played for that club it must mean Knockaert is equally as good. That's like saying whoever bought Kevin Pressman off us must have thought they were getting a keeper of equal quality to Gordon Banks.

14 pages of complete bumwash. None of you have the slightest fcuking idea who this player is or how good/rubbish he might be. So less of the "I'm so excited I might cream my pants".

Archived