Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Anthony Knockaert

Knockaert - Another young player, looks a quality addition linked with some top clubs

Dyer - Has pace to burn, will give it his all but end product lacks

Gallagher - Hit and miss but can score goals crucial this season

Marshall - Will be one of our main players this season, will score goals

What is there not to like about these choices.

Whilst this looks like a potentially good signing (and exciting), i wish people wouldnt just write Dyer off.

Dyer can still be quality in this and would be an immense impact player as well.

Plus on top of all that, lets not abuse a player thats been a very loyal servant and played a HUGE part in our league 1 success and following playoff season

To be honest Dyer has pace, it`s more crossing ability we need! but from the sound`s of it this guy can score goal`s to! im still in shock that we have signed a foreign player, when was last time we signed someone from a foreign league?

Last season :facepalm:

As I eluded to in a previous post yesterday, an alternative to Dyer was required because with him starting games there is no way we could get promoted. All pace with not much else. Now that we, hopefully, have an alternative Dyer can be used more effectively as an impact player in the second half. Perfect.

We desperately needed another winger and it looks like we might have one.

Sort out a tough tackling CM and another CB and I might start feeling even more optimistic.

Archived