Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Anthony Knockaert

me 2. as i've mentioned on here before. i was one of his biggest detractors before last season. he's still by no means a finished article or quality player (anyone can see that) but i thought there was vast improvement on his runs and final ball (still work to be done no doubt) than we'd seen previously. i don't know whether this improvement will continue but i'd rather have the option of someone with pace at this level (yes we have vardy and now the french lad) than not. by all accounts a decent chap and a professional which, also doesn't hurt.

I still maintain that one of the reasons that Lloyd cuts back in like he does is because he is so quick that the strikers can't always keep up with him. Therefore, when he looks up, there's not always an obvious pass to make.

I'd love to see what Vardy can do in this respect because the two are matched for speed.

If Lloyd plays much this year, and it is an if, I'm excited at the prospect of these two together.

Speaking as a Football Manager nerd, will people kindly **** off and stop posting these stats. lol

He's an unknown youngster, most of that will be guess work anyway and it'll change drastically every season until he's older and a bit more established.

And that's ignoring the fact FM is a shit way to judge a signing!

lol

But then we wouldn't have got his hidden stats...

Because thats cheating. :innocent:

Plus I don't expect people to judge him on FM attributes but then again he has already been judged on YouTube clips and put in the starting line up. :scarf:

No I am judging him on the fact that Montpellier, Newcastle and Benfica wanted him, cannot be that bad surely given his age and the fact that he is France Under 20 international with 10 caps to date and 4 goals.

No I am judging him on the fact that Montpellier, Newcastle and Benfica wanted him, cannot be that bad surely given his age and the fact that he is France Under 20 international with 10 caps to date and 4 goals.

But didnt follow up their interest, usually a reason for that!

I've read that 'Knockout' scored 11 goals last season in the French second tier league and the highest tally was only 15.

Also his club only scored 46 in 38 matches.

No comparison can be made with Lloyd Dyer statistically. We must have someone better in the start eleven than Dyer, whether it's Knockaert or not!

Ant's gonna Knock you aert!

Hahahahahaaaaa brilliant!

This lad sounds like he's got a bit about him. Welcome.

As someone alluded to earlier, this lad, Marshall and Vardy all behind Nugent is mouth watering and that's even without Beckford.

We badly needed another winger, whether he's left sided or right sided I can see Gallagher leaving at some point soon.

me 2. as i've mentioned on here before. i was one of his biggest detractors before last season. he's still by no means a finished article or quality player (anyone can see that) but i thought there was vast improvement on his runs and final ball (still work to be done no doubt) than we'd seen previously. i don't know whether this improvement will continue but i'd rather have the option of someone with pace at this level (yes we have vardy and now the french lad) than not. by all accounts a decent chap and a professional which, also doesn't hurt.

Have to say i agree with you both, pace will always cause problems whether it has talent or not with it. I also like that Dyer appears to be happy at the club and wants to play for us rather than just pick up his wages.

Not saying he is bad and I hope he is bloody brilliant but lets not put too much pressure or expectation on a young lad moving to a new league and country. :thumbup:

I am always excited by new players though and can't wait to see him, and the others, play. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

But didnt follow up their interest, usually a reason for that!

Oh well if he's not good enough for Montpellier, Newcastle and Benfica, then we definitely shouldn't be signing him.

I totally trust our scouting network, and most of Pearson's signings have been better ok. Obviously via Walsh we have signed some good youngster's in the past as well. Never heard of him, but I won't knock him having never seen him play.

Sounds ok. At least he is a winger!

Speaking as a Football Manager nerd, will people kindly **** off and stop posting these stats. lol

He's an unknown youngster, most of that will be guess work anyway and it'll change drastically every season until he's older and a bit more established.

And that's ignoring the fact FM is a shit way to judge a signing!

lol

Do you know how these stats are calculated? It's not guess work my friend. That's why some managers actually use FM as a scouting tool.

Kermorgant was our best striker on FM when he joined, so please, stop it.

to be fair Pantsil was our best player on FM12 and we all say what happened to him, I not saying anyone should read too much into these stats but they do give you an idea of what position he plays in and weather he is Right or Left footed.

Anyway I was asked to post the stats I did so really dont see why I am getting so much abuse.

to be fair Pantsil was our best player on FM12 and we all say what happened to him, I not saying anyone should read too much into these stats but they do give you an idea of what position he plays in and weather he is Right or Left footed.

Anyway I was asked to post the stats I did so really dont see why I am getting so much abuse.

Tbf Pantsil wasn't given much of a chance he was much better RB than Peltier imo.

Wow Nigel hasn't gone for a young hungry Englishman who has a proven track record in this league or an old egg with experience. Is he is on crack? Looking forward to him...we're buying the league... :thumbup:

I think Guingamp is in Brittany and Walshy miss-understood

Archived