Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Anthony Knockaert

E

He may well be a good player, I doubt anyone here knows for sure?

My point is that the fact some big clubs were once interested does not make him a great player, in fact, the fact that neither one of these clubs followed up their interest should be of interest/debate.

he might of not been good enough for these teams but seen as we are a mid table championship club he might slot in perfectly.

i said we need to replace dyer for a while now, people saying he will improve earlier on in this thread are dreaming he,s 30 next month and still struggles to cross a ball!!! Fair play he is a menace when running at people and chasing down but thats all he has in his locker.

this new guys 20 still young can learn alot maybe will be a great signing maybe be average but we wont know till we see him for ourselves.

I don't see why being scouted and not signed by others is a negative.

Whitbread was scouted by other clubs, as was Vardy.

We beat other clubs to the players, who is to say that hasn't happened here?

Sounds promising! That said, other clubs scouted him but didn't sign him, so let's not get over excited just yet! Sound quite Gradel-esque no?!

if the other clubs had signed him then he wouldn't be here and we wouldn't be able to get excited anyway. so i'm not sure how that works lol.

Montpellier (french champion) was rating him really high and he was one of their top target this summer, but Guingamp wanted to cash in on him so the price was too high for many teams. He didn't play last week on the first game of the league because of tension between him and the coach. I guess you signed him at the perfect time as the other team already signed a new striker and weren't interested anymore.

Knockaert Marshall Vardy

Nugent.

I wanna knock one aert after thinking of that.

I'm sorry, but this forum does my head in sometimes, you've only seen nugent and Marshall play, fair enough, we know enough about those two to say they will do the business this season, but vardy and this French lad could turn out to be complete dross, they are both a massive gamble, please wait until they've played a few games at this level before 'knocking one out', which in itself is weird because, 1.) they're footballers, not glamour models, and 2.) they're men

I'm sorry, but this forum does my head in sometimes, you've only seen nugent and Marshall play, fair enough, we know enough about those two to say they will do the business this season, but vardy and this French lad could turn out to be complete dross, they are both a massive gamble, please wait until they've played a few games at this level before 'knocking one out', which in itself is weird because, 1.) they're footballers, not glamour models, and 2.) they're men

where was your "accountant cousin" with the inside info on this signing?

Please ignore this miserable bastard. I For one enjoy some positivity when supporting a club.

where was your "accountant cousin" with the inside info on this signing?

Zing.

Bbc says we've been tracking him for months and also Newcastle. Maybe he thinks he has far better chance of first team footsie with us and he wants to play - logical next step up unless he is wonder boy and confident of playing for a side that is top 6 in best league in the world! Have we actually signed him?

It's official, on the radio now and his Facebook page. Looks like he decided he was going to have a better chance of first team footy with us rather than languishing in the reserves for Newcastle or Montpelier.

Hopefully with him and Ben Marshall we'll have more width than Ron Jeremy.

It's official, on the radio now and his Facebook page. Looks like he decided he was going to have a better chance of first team footy with us rather than languishing in the reserves for Newcastle or Montpelier.

Hopefully with him and Ben Marshall we'll have more width than Ron Jeremy.

yeah, but he's no mandingo..or as quick as me...

Montpellier (french champion) was rating him really high and he was one of their top target this summer, but Guingamp wanted to cash in on him so the price was too high for many teams. He didn't play last week on the first game of the league because of tension between him and the coach. I guess you signed him at the perfect time as the other team already signed a new striker and weren't interested anymore.

What's his best position? I find it quite surprising that Montpellier didn't want him after they signed a new striker, as I thought Knockaert was more of a winger.

Welcome, by the way :scarf:

Archived