Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sdb

Headphones

• 4 weeks later...

Simple answer???

V-Moda xflpr. They are class! Plenty of online reviews saying they are better than beats, nice chrome. Only slight issue, for an hour plus, they can't make your ears ache.

AMAZING build quality if you look after them too, clever cable too to stop damage and tangling, ridiculously strong and clever shaped connectors aswell to prevent being pulled out with force.

• 1 year later...

I'm after some reasonable in-ear headphones that won't cost the earth, they're only for commutes so I don't need anything too fancy but I don't want it to sound like I'm listening to music through a tin.

Any suggestions?

Still swear by these

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_5?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=soundmagic+e10&sprefix=Sound%2Caps%2C219

Sorry can't post links on my pad

Edit: seems I can

Edited by Rocket-Ron
  • Like 1

Yup, Soundmagic E10s. ****ing love them.

Got my missus hooked as well. Honestly, I'm surprised people still need to ask! The entire planet should own a pair by now.

I never thought I'd move from Sennheiser but I tried the E10's and the difference was notable.

Got some E10s after my CX300-IIs mysteriously disappeared after being borrowed, can't say I find the E10s to be noticeably better, but they're both a similar price so that's fair enough. Though when I got the Sennheisers they were about £9 on Play, but I'm sure that was a mistake...

• 3 years later...

My Soundmagic E10s have only just given up after 5 years, making them my longest lived headphones by some margin.

Can anybody convince me to buy anything else? I've seen reviews on What Hifi of more recent stuff that they rate but user reviews on Amazon et al are a bit lukewarm at best

1 hour ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

My Soundmagic E10s have only just given up after 5 years, making them my longest lived headphones by some margin.

Can anybody convince me to buy anything else? I've seen reviews on What Hifi of more recent stuff that they rate but user reviews on Amazon et al are a bit lukewarm at best

Personally, I'm still a big fan of Sennheiser products, that includes their in-ear headphones. Unfortunately, the CX400-II are no longer available, so I had to go for a different pair in their line-up.

Alternatively, take a look at this:

https://www.techradar.com/news/audio/best-in-ear-headphones-1276925

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

https://www.richersounds.com/beyerdynamic-in-ear-mic-headphones.html

Bit more expensive than the e10s but worth every penny 

14 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Are you a satisfied customer, and if so, how long have yours lasted for?

Very satisfied. Only had them a couple of months, though im not sure how you managed to keep a pair of in ears going for 5 years :appl:

The mic / remote is very handy (although a little fiddly).