Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Lamby

Banned?

Seriously?

For laughing at a joke result of a joke game?

He may not be the forum's favourite poster at times, no one may care for Charlton that much, but having a moderator (who has imbibed one Shandy too many) ban him for "trolling" (( lol )) is nothing short of ridiculous.

He's a harmless poster, there are many others (including me) who post worse shit. Sort it out, stop being ridiculous cvnts, and allow him back on.

How do you know he has been banned?

What did he say? He has been a decent contributor, but got a bit chippy around the Charlton match and started being a dick.

Babylon banned him: He got upset with a couple of his posts tonight in the match thread and over-reacted.

A little bit feeble really.

He's a bit of a twat sometimes, but still.

Who isn't?

He verges between boring and irritating, and has tended towards the latter with more than a sprinkling of obnoxiousness of late, but banning was a bit harsh.

He always takes abuse on here so tonight wasn't so different.

I can think of posters I'd like to see the back of before him anyway.

Glad he's gone, he's an absolute weirdo who's constantly on our forum despite supporting a club with the faintest of links to us, and he acts like a dick.

Not arsed if you keep him banned or not.

Banned him really? I go on away fans forums and there all fine and have a laugh

He doesn't really have a laugh though, he tries to be funny and ends up looking like an absolute moron.

I've just thought to myself.

It's the same night we've lost to Burton, and a Charlton fan's on here as quick as he can trying to wind us all up?

A fvcking Charlton fan?

lol lol

Fair play to them though, if only we'd had their amazing run of being knocked out in the first round by Leyton Orient.

Why is he so obsessed with us? The small-time fvcking beaut

Guest fox123

Every male has the potential to unleash 30K into the mush of a willing teen face.

'If it bleeds' they're old enough, is your moto, right?

Wasn't it just the "hahahahahaha" comment that was the finisher?

No, if I recall correctly it was "ahahahaha". I think if he started with the aitch he wouldn't have got banned. Sounds less aggressive.

5d7am9.jpg

Hold on, I've got The Special A.K.A. on the phone....

Lamby's the fat Eminem!

He wasn't wrong with that 'ahaha' comment though. We were loosing 1-4 at home to Burton.

I've never had a problem with him to be fair, as Daggers said, he is harmless.

Archived