Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

...and now for some good news - Knockaert 'loves' England

Sky

Leicester's French winger Anthony Knockaert insists he is loving playing in England.

The 20-year-old joined the Foxes this summer after moving from Guingamp - despite being linked with the likes of Montpellier and Newcastle.

As a youngster he had a trial with Leeds United, and since then he insists he dreamed of playing in England.

"During pre-season against Sunderland, it was wonderful. I have never played a match with so much speed in my life. It was amazing," he told L'Equipe.

"Around me there were a lot of people that told me it was a bad decision to sign at Leicester. But I know I couldn't leave the chance.

"Since I am teenager I have always dreamt about England. My objective is to make a name for myself in the Premier League one day, because it is the only league in the world where I want to play in once in my life.

"What I love in England, it is the passion around Football."

Knockaert scored his first goal in England earlier this week during Leicester's 4-2 Capital One Cup defeat to Burton Albion.

Leicester's French winger Anthony Knockaert insists he is loving life with the Foxes and says playing in England is a 'dream come true'.

Shudda listened.

Archived