Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

Random stupid stuff that springs to mind... literally

I wonder how I almost always wake up a few minutes before my alarm. It's set at 6.55 on weekdays to get up for work, but most days I'll wake up a few minutes earlier than that. Do our bodies actually have some kind of subconscious 'body clock' while we sleep? It's not even a recent thing; I didn't need an alarm for school days either, I would just get up and that would be that.

I wonder how I almost always wake up a few minutes before my alarm. It's set at 6.55 on weekdays to get up for work, but most days I'll wake up a few minutes earlier than that. Do our bodies actually have some kind of subconscious 'body clock' while we sleep? It's not even a recent thing; I didn't need an alarm for school days either, I would just get up and that would be that.

Yes

:thumbup:

What has "V" got to do with "Paste"

I guess because it is next to the C and ctrl+P is to print.

I used to do this, but when I was getting up at different times everyday, now I have a set routine and get up the same time every day, it is now always my alarm that wakes me up. :dunno:

I think it is more stress/anxiety about getting up, and not wanting to oversleep that you subconsciously get up earlier.

Why is a banana not straight. This is worrying me, and I am losing sleep! :rolleyes:

Because its the law - bloody Europeans :)

This regulation requires that bananas of the highest quality classification not have "abnormal curvature"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commission_Regulation_(EC)_No_2257/94

That I'm considering giving up everything I've achieved here in the uk and jetting off to New York. All because I've fallen head over heels for an American bird I've known for like 5 days lol. Some one tell me love at first sight doesn't exist and I'm just being a fool, as I'm seriously considering this and I'm sure it's stupid. Sigh :<

Edited by casablancas

That I'm considering giving up everything I've achieved here in the uk and jetting off to New York. All because I've fallen head over heels for an American bird I've known for like 5 days lol. Some one tell me love at first sight doesn't exist and I'm just being a fool, as I'm seriously considering this and I'm sure it's stupid. Sigh :<

Life is for living :) when happiness appears before you, reach out and grab it. But remember, to truly live life, means to live it without regrets.

Do it you crazy love sick fool!!!

Actually, depends what you mean by give everything up, are you talking wife and kids and a business you started yourself from scratch? Or are you talking a job in McDonalds and your season ticket?

I'm talking my career as a mental health nurse, respectable and stuff apparantly vcourse id loose my family and stuff. But no I have no wife of kids. It's amazing how this has happened so fast.

Careers come and go, you can always resurrect a career, I took 3 years out of mine, and ended up back again, and in a better position now than I was then.

Likewise a friend of mine, fell in love with a Swede, moved to Sweden to be with her, lived out there for 6 months, didn't work a day of that time.

Moved back to England and found work straight away.

Ask for a sabbatical from work, see what they say, or ask how likely it would be to get your job back, is it NHS? or Private?

Either way, you generally regret the things you don't do more than the things you do.

Go for it.

At the dawn of time when people were handed surnames John had a daughter and a son.

Adam was named Adam Johnson whilst eve was Named Johndaughter.

Adam got married and kept his name. Eve married and took on her Husbands name.

The word daughter was forever lost in surname history.

Could this of happend??

Why can you be an ex smoker but not an ex murderer??

Thinking you are "in love" after five days is ****ing ridiculous. By all means go for it though, for the adventure if nothing else.

That is unless you met 'her' online, in which case 'she' is probably a man and you better pepper your angus because you gonna get raped.

As far as I'm aware I never mentioned thinking I was in love. I'm not a child lol. Maybe it's lust. Who knows but I intend to find out. :)

• 2 years later...