Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesfan1989

The Darts

Amazing final, finally Van Gerwen has come of age, World Class when playing Darts like that, proper fun and free flowing.

King is a c**t and always has been, such a sore loser hope he gets knocked out in the first round of the World Championships in two months time.

• 5 weeks later...

Dunno if anyone's watching the Grand Slam but this Part/Lewis game was hilariously bad.

Both averaged in the 70s and missed a combined total of over 30 doubles between them in 7 legs. I could've held my own up there!

Lewis effectively out, now.

Dunno if anyone's watching the Grand Slam but this Part/Lewis game was hilariously bad.

Both averaged in the 70s and missed a combined total of over 30 doubles between them in 7 legs. I could've held my own up there!

Lewis effectively out, now.

FOOTBALL IS ON!!!

Will tell my Dad to watch that match tomorrow, it was flaming hilarious never seen anything like that in my time watching Darts.

What an absolute t**t of a player, he looked like he sniffed some glue, then got pissed straight after.

Archived