Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Scottish Football

11 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

What a joke of a league.  Won the title with 8 games remaining.

They won it before the season started without kicking a ball, everyone knows that.

Not even sure why they even bother, just give it them, what a shit league.

Edited by Matt

• 2 weeks later...

If any of you haven't seen it yet, check out the outrageous dive by Ross County's Schalk against Celtic yesterday, which was awarded a penalty to deny Celtic all three points.

It's such blatant cheating, it has to be the subject of a retrospective ban, although he will doubtless say he was "anticipating the contact".

Edited by Vacamion
Better link to vid found

2 hours ago, Vacamion said:

If any of you haven't seen it yet, check out the outrageous dive by Ross County's Schalk against Celtic yesterday, which was awarded a penalty to deny Celtic all three points.

It's such blatant cheating, it has to be the subject of a retrospective ban, although he will doubtless say he was "anticipating the contact".

Lmfao. Lad gets a 10 from me on that dive.

Cheating at its finest but then again Celtic have already won the league so dont care. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

The Sectarian songbook is out in full force. I've noticed it has got worse recently.

Celtic should be 5 or 6 up.

The ref risks causing a riot.

Welcome to Glasgow.

I feel sad for the green side and blue side wife's ,girlfriends and children who will be subjected to ritual alcohol fuelled violence tonight ! 

• Like 1

At least these games are always entertaining even if the quality has been diluted over the past decade or so. Gets a lot of stick because he's a chav and looks like an amphibian but I think Leigh Griffiths is quality, could play for a good club in the Championship.

Hibs are better than both of these shithouses mind.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

The Sectarian songbook is out in full force. I've noticed it has got worse recently.

Celtic should be 5 or 6 up.

The ref risks causing a riot.

Welcome to Glasgow.

The sectarian Bill seems to have done nothing at all, like you say it seems even worse than it's ever been.

• Like 2

Something more severe has to be done to the clubs, the odd small fine isn't ever going to do anything.  Closing stands or having games played behind closed doors might actually get the clubs to do something substantial to stop it

Sectarianism won't be stopped but at least inside a sporting event it can be.

3 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

At least these games are always entertaining even if the quality has been diluted over the past decade or so. Gets a lot of stick because he's a chav and looks like an amphibian but I think Leigh Griffiths is quality, could play for a good club in the Championship.

Hibs are better than both of these shithouses mind.

Hibs lol 

this Celtic team is possibly the most dominant team to ever play in Scotland 

they will go unbeaten in the league 

possibly unbeaten next year as well in league 

they are operating on a totally different level to every team in Scotland 

Rodgers is a class coach .... say what you like about him but his teams play great football 

Liverpool haven't improved since he left and Swansea would walk over hot coals to have him back 

he would be high on my shortlist should shaky struggle next year 

1 minute ago, purpleronnie said:

The sectarian Bill seems to have done nothing at all, like you say it seems even worse than it's ever been.

Whilst OF games didn't happen during Rangers' holiday in the lower leagues, it was actually becoming uncool to bang on in a sectarian manner.

The really awful sectarian stuff I used to see all the time when I first moved up her in the 90s was disappearing.

Then we've had a couple of years of really divisive politics, people posting their post truths on the internet with their frog avatars and our elected representatives musing whether homosexuality is wrong, etc, and all of a sudden people expressing hatred for each other because of a war 300 years ago on another landmass doesn't seem as whacky.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Hibs lol 

this Celtic team is possibly the most dominant team to ever play in Scotland 

they will go unbeaten in the league 

possibly unbeaten next year as well in league 

they are operating on a totally different level to every team in Scotland 

Rodgers is a class coach .... say what you like about him but his teams play great football 

Liverpool haven't improved since he left and Swansea would walk over hot coals to have him back 

he would be high on my shortlist should shaky struggle next year 

Perhaps biased because they're "my team" north of the border, probably my second team in general after City - but I think Hibs will finish in the top 4 of the SPL next season, they've got some genuinely talented young footballers and I fancy them to recruit well in the summer. Obviously tongue in cheek about being better than Celtic but I'd fancy them to turn this Rangers side over more often than not, they're awful. How is Kenny Miller still trudging about up top?

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Perhaps biased because they're "my team" north of the border, probably my second team in general after City - but I think Hibs will finish in the top 4 of the SPL next season, they've got some genuinely talented young footballers and I fancy them to recruit well in the summer. Obviously tongue in cheek about being better than Celtic but I'd fancy them to turn this Rangers side over more often than not, they're awful. How is Kenny Miller still trudging about up top?

I hope Hibs do well would love to see them challenge Celtic 

lot of respect for Hibs and Hibbiies 

It was a lot more fun for The Rangers when they were beating Annan, Forfar and Albion Rovers.

Now they are "back where we belong", they have been beaten every game by Celtic and they are facing a thrashing as their ground empties and Celtic fans sing at their beleaguered remaining silent fans....

My heart bleeds.

• Like 1