Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Scottish Football

Just seen the Rangers v Celtic highlights.

It just shows how confidence, either low or high, can affect a team's ability to either be at a bad loss or on a very positive mentality.

Expect Celtic to win the cup final they're in, but obviously Rodgers now is starting to have one eye on how to be more competitive and progress more in Europe.

Will be interesting to see whether they're able to play the same way they've been playing, or have to change their approach a bit despite the excellent domestic season they've had.

2 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

In other news celtic have already been crowned 2018 and 2019 champions.

Celtic have already been given the ten ten league trophies lol After which their given a twenty point deduction at the start of every season lol

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Matt said:

Just seen on the news Celtic could go a whole season unbeaten this weekend...is it really that much of an achievement?...i'm quite underwhelmed it's not been done before/it's took them this long.

We would go the season unbeaten,

Scottish football is a joke,celtics achievement 

Are because of the  crap level of opposition,

then they get embarrassed in the European games against real opposition,and because of my above points there not an attractive propersition when signing players,

plus glasgows a shithole aswell

Edited by Russell sprout

13 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Going unbeaten all season at any level, regardless of competition, is a great achievement. 

Meh. Might be a little "good job" moment but  not overly impressive given the crap they play week in week out.

39 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Meh. Might be a little "good job" moment but  not overly impressive given the crap they play week in week out.

Celtic have never achieved it before. Says it all doesn't it?

Opposition might not be strong, but there's a little bit of quality hanging around in Scotland. You only have to look at players that have moved down into the PL and looked just as good (the likes of Van Dijk and Davies as examples). 

Fair play to them. Even with their achievement they'll never ever be as good as their 1967 side, but I'm not going to knock going unbeaten all season as it's a good achievement. 

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Celtic have never achieved it before. Says it all doesn't it?

Opposition might not be strong, but there's a little bit of quality hanging around in Scotland. You only have to look at players that have moved down into the PL and looked just as good (the likes of Van Dijk and Davies as examples). 

Fair play to them. Even with their achievement they'll never ever be as good as their 1967 side, but I'm not going to knock going unbeaten all season as it's a good achievement. 

Like i said its a bit of a meh for me. Fair play sure i can agree with you on that part im just not overly impressed given the competition they play against

• 4 weeks later...

Of all the ****ing places he could go.

Doesn't surprise me though, he's had championship written all over him for the last couple years. I imagine there were offers last summer but he stuck about and now they're up probably feels he doesn't owe them much else.

Shame.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Of all the ****ing places he could go.

Doesn't surprise me though, he's had championship written all over him for the last couple years. I imagine there were offers last summer but he stuck about and now they're up probably feels he doesn't owe them much else.

Shame.

Derby and Brighton were after him last year. He'll do well won't he, got a touch of the Griffiths about him, genuine class.

If John McGinn goes I'm gonna commit