Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Scottish Football

9 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

You close your eyes and Commons sounds just like Jenas.

"Ees shown great awirrness to gerrin and abaht the goal, thirr"

lol

lol you should try living in Nottingham they all ****ing sound like that! 

We could do with more refs like this in the Prem!

• Haha 1

How is that harsh? Since when did it matter if you “only elbow him a little bit” 

Bloody commentator is a right twat, can imagine him saying “Aye I only muddered him a wee bit”

lol 

8 minutes ago, AjcW said:

How is that harsh? Since when did it matter if you “only elbow him a little bit” 

Bloody commentator is a right twat, can imagine him saying “Aye I only muddered him a wee bit”

lol 

Literally taps him at best. Not like he's thrusted his arm at him.

I don't know the wording of the rules off the top of my head but i'm sure its something along the lines of "dangerous and aggressive play".

I don't think it was.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

Great been married to a florist on Mother’s Day...house and TV to myself and no need to buy flowers cos she will be sick of the sight of them by time she gets home....What to watch after this big decision....Forest v Derby or Rugby or GAA ...

Florist v Derby

• 1 month later...

Celtic's, ahem, "surprise" loss against Neil Lennon's Hibs yesterday means that Celtic can now secure the title in next week's game against Rangers.

I was out drinking with a policeman yesterday afternoon and his face fell when the result came through.

All police leave will be cancelled in Strathclyde, Lanarkshire and Ayrshire.

Not great.

4 hours ago, Vacamion said:

Celtic's, ahem, "surprise" loss against Neil Lennon's Hibs yesterday means that Celtic can now secure the title in next week's game against Rangers.

I was out drinking with a policeman yesterday afternoon and his face fell when the result came through.

All police leave will be cancelled in Strathclyde, Lanarkshire and Ayrshire.

Not great.

Given Celtic needed to win one match when the fixtures were released, why not put it as the penultimate game of the season giving three chances to win the title before the Old Firm?

In any case, it was Celtic's reaction in 1999 that led to these games not deciding titles, wasn't it? 

2 minutes ago, Mr Mister said:

Scottish football would be better off as a summer sport. Maybe then that the technical level of Scottish players will improve.

Geographically, it must be one of the most (if not the most) northern league in Europe which doesnt operate a summer league.

57 minutes ago, Corky said:

Given Celtic needed to win one match when the fixtures were released, why not put it as the penultimate game of the season giving three chances to win the title before the Old Firm?

In any case, it was Celtic's reaction in 1999 that led to these games not deciding titles, wasn't it? 

Yes, I remember the carnage that night. 

Not so much trouble between Celtic and Rangers fans, it was more like trouble caused by and between a lot of very drunk people.

I was at a gig at the Barrowland and we were stepping over people lying dead drunk in the street.

8 hours ago, Corky said:

Originally the game was this weekend. The split six system defines the fixtures and it creates an imbalance. 

Wow.

BBC now reporting that Stevie G is on the shortlist for Rangers.

I fear that Scottish football would chew him up and spit him out.

Loved the quip that he has the necessary experience, as he was the last person to prevent Brendan Rodgers winning a league title. lol

• Like 1