Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Scottish Football

It is daft with the sides involved on the day – by the time the second match finishes there's real potential for an absolute nightmare with alcohol involved (there'd probably be one without as well, tbh). Either have the games spread over the weekend or play one at Murrayfield.

Edited by Langston
  • Like 1

Feel sorry for Police Scotland.

The two games / one day thing is utterly unfair on Aberdeen.  The first train of the day from Aberdeen gets in to Glasgow 14 minutes after kick off.

It’s all come about because because both OF clubs are still in Europe, and, over recent years, one of them is usually out by August. :P

On 13/10/2018 at 17:02, isaidno said:

Bohemians of the league of Ireland playing Sutton of English non league in the Scottish challenge cup :S

I spotted a few random teams the other week. Boreham Wood, Crusaders, The New Saints, and Sligo Rivers were the ones I saw, might have been more.

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

I spotted a few random teams the other week. Boreham Wood, Crusaders, The New Saints, and Sligo Rivers were the ones I saw, might have been more.

Not sure about the Irish and Welsh leagues, but the 2 highest finishing conference teams that don't get promoted qualify for the cup.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Yeah it's been happening for three years now. Generally seems well liked - they have some Under 20s team in there too. Sutton have two cracking away trips with it.

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Not sure whether to defend Lennon or not after yesterday's events.

Sometimes it seems like he asks for trouble tbh and throws the victim card when something happens.

It's football, you don't lob a coin at someone for celebrating.

• 4 weeks later...

Rangers are winning 2-1 at Hearts, but just had Scott Arfield rightfully sent off.

Hearts' goalkeeper kept the ball on the ground on the like for a good few seconds after saving it, and Arfield just unnecessarily slid in with two feet.

3 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Rangers are winning 2-1 at Hearts, but just had Scott Arfield rightfully sent off.

Hearts' goalkeeper kept the ball on the ground on the like for a good few seconds after saving it, and Arfield just unnecessarily slid in with two feet.

They've had quite a few this season haven't they? One the other night too. I assume Gerrard may have made training a little feisty and it's transmitting onto the pitch on game day.