Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Scottish Football

Well said.

It's bad enough that that sectarian shit exists in 21st century Glasgow without bringing it 300 miles south to a city where it's completely and utterly irrelevant.

Exactly. People who bring that kind of sectarian BS (or any kind of politics come to that) into football should have their testicles put in a closing vice. So fvcking annoying.

It's about the football, people. The. fvcking. FOOTBALL.

Englishman having a soft spot for Celtic because of there manager. Have a look at youtube videos of Celtic and their horrific history. Singing songs of praise about the Manchester bombings and killing innocent British children. Booing and bombarding the British army with abuse while playing a friendly at the emirates. Singing up the RA!

The famine is over. They need to go home.

We Are The People. Worlds most successful club. 140 years of history.

Englishman having a soft spot for Celtic because of there manager. Have a look at youtube videos of Celtic and their horrific history. Singing songs of praise about the Manchester bombings and killing innocent British children. Booing and bombarding the British army with abuse while playing a friendly at the emirates. Singing up the RA!

I think you need to change the record. I think you need to change the record. It is broken. It has been broken for about nine months now. For about nine months now.

If you're still living in the past, you're not worthy of the future.

The fact of the matter is. Uefa says the history stands. 115 trophies and still going strong.

The fact of the matter is you won most of those trophies in a crap Scottish league.

Congratulations. Truly a terrific and hard-fought achievement. It's not like there's about only one other team that can match you each season. :appl:

We Are The People.

tumblr_mbyy5jj6JQ1rxsmnp.gif

What do you know about what I do week in, week out? I've been to 14 Rangers games so far this season and many more in the past. Leicester RSC on twitter. Give us a follow. WATP

Evidently not attend NewCo games week-in week-out else you'd have been to 30+ NewCO games so far this season... I'd rather smear Ally McCoist's shit on my face than follow that.

The fact of the matter is you won most of those trophies in a crap Scottish league.

Congratulations. Truly a terrific and hard-fought achievement. It's not like there's about only one other team that can match you each season. :appl:

In Barcelona in 1972, Collin Stein scored one. Willie Johnstone 2. Woooooahhh woaahhhh woahhhhh woahhhh.

In Barcelona in 1972, Collin Stein scored one. Willie Johnstone 2. Woooooahhh woaahhhh woahhhhh woahhhh.

Starting to sound like a Forest fan harping on about the past, at least they won the European Cup...

Leicester are my second team. Stopped going when I realised 90% of Leicester fans are spastics.

How so?