Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cacabolsa

Peterborough Away

I knew it was going to be a shit day when the lad behind me vomited all over the terrace. League one season it was immense, sadly we were wank, every subsequent season it's just been mergh.

Funny you should say that, because I was in the home end for the league 1 season and our fans didn't sound that good

The play-off season was the best Peterborough away day and this season is shaping up the same way, so I'm optimistic for this one.

Charters is always a good pre-match pub as well.

Yea it was, 2.1 wasn't it

Yeah, I recall Stevie Howard scoring a decent goal.

Didn't go that year. I went the year before during the League One season but that performance and weather conditions still haunt me.

What year was it when the weather was unpredictable. we had sun, rain, sleet, hail, allsorts?

League 1, I was in there end, left when they scored the second, there support was shite.

Are these likely to make general sale?

Pretty sure they will

Think every game has made gen sale so far

Really? I quite like the Mcapine/Galpharm/Jon Smith Stadium it's unique compared to other grounds.

I didn't realise Peterborough played in Huddersfield?

This one is normally pretty reasonable for pricing. Was soooo poor last year but actually got a feeling it may be alright this season with our form, if it isn't our away support really is shite.

League 1, I was in there end, left when they scored the second, there support was shite.

Funnily enough after the second it was one of the best home supports I'd seen. Whole opposite end was singing for the rest of the game and even a bit at the side joined in, it was class that day.

There's far worse home support than Posh IMO.

Funnily enough after the second it was one of the best home supports I'd seen. Whole opposite end was singing for the rest of the game and even a

bit at the side joined in, it was class that day.

There's far worse home support than Posh IMO.

Yea exactly "after there second" I left telling me mate this support is shite, everyone around me new I was Leicester lucky I didn't receive abuse

When ia the info gonna be released?? Cutting it fine

Tickets wont go on sale til 28th and ticket info will be out a day or two before if your lucky. If you look on football ground guide then we get 4000 standibg tickets and 800 seated. And according to that prices are

Seating: Adults £25, Over 60's/Students £15, Under 16's £12

Standing: Adults £20, Over 60's/Students £15, Under 16's £12

Archived